aberdeen-music

Please Sign The Petition to Extend Moorings Opening Hours At Weekends

Flash@TMB

Fantastic! :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

No longer will I have to leave at 1am and go the fucking Priory or somewhere equally shit.

This.

My liver will suffer for this.

And this too. Excellent work Flash, looking forward to not giving my money to shitholes in future :)

Alan Donnelly is a self-serving twat who will do or say anything to get in the paper. You can almost guarantee that he'll be in the P&J or EE every single day spouting a completely irrelevant opinion on something.

I have to disagree with you there. I've been in close proximity to him at the licensing forum and seen him in action. I think he's a pretty switched on guy. I was the one he made the comment to, and he meant it in the nicest possible way. He was justifying to the rest of the board why he felt that the Moorings should be permitted to stay open longer, his point being that we cater to a specific niche that doesn't currently have many clubbing options available to it. He also wasn't quoted in full. So please, stop giving him a hard time - he's on our side :)

I have to disagree with you there. I've been in close proximity to him at the licensing forum and seen him in action. I think he's a pretty switched on guy. I was the one he made the comment to, and he meant it in the nicest possible way. He was justifying to the rest of the board why he felt that the Moorings should be permitted to stay open longer, his point being that we cater to a specific niche that doesn't currently have many clubbing options available to it. He also wasn't quoted in full. So please, stop giving him a hard time - he's on our side :)

That's fair enough, good on him then. I've never encountered in a licensing capacity so can't comment on that. But I still have to say that through the experience I have had of him, my opinion of him is that he's a self-serving twat. But that's off-topic. Carry on.

• 3 weeks later...