aberdeen-music

Please Sign The Petition to Extend Moorings Opening Hours At Weekends

Flash@TMB

Right after my free blow job. This thing isn't going to suck itself.

And if it could, you would never leave the house.

Ever see that Bill Hicks sketch about sucking his own dick? Brilliant.

"I can speak for every guy in this room here tonight. Guys, if you could blow yourselves, ladies, you'd be in this room alone right now. Watching an empty stage."

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
What's the latest news on the bid? I heard JP's University Grill or whatever it's called got turned down for a late licence last week.

We're in front of them at their next meeting which is on the 1st June. Fingers crossed. I don't think that anywhere has been granted this yet, but we've put a lot of effort into preparing for this and I feel that we have a strong case.

If anyone would like to write to or email the licensing board in support of our application then that would be much appreciated.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

The licensing board has granted our variation to

open late at the weekend. This was on the basis that The Moorings Bar is a genuine hybrid venue with substantial installed facilities to support live music.

The petition was also instrumental in the process as were the letters of support. Thank You to everyone who lent their support to this application. It's like a dream come true :)