aberdeen-music

V

jester1470

The new remake series started in the US yesterdaym, anyone seen it yet, i'm a big fan of the original miniseries and Final Battle mini series (I like to pretend the TV series didnt happen). I havent yet watched it but will hopefully watch it tomorrow night, anyone seen it with any thoughts ?

I've read a bit about it (the remake), it sounds like it'll be massive Battlestar (remake) rip-off. It's got the sexy dame from Firefly in though...

She could be good as a Diana character, but can there really be a moment nowadays that surprises and shocks like Diana first eating the guinea pig :)

Oh yeah! That gave me the willies but the worst bit was when the baby was born. The baby that looked totally human until it flicked out its forked tongue with a little hiss. I didn't stick around for the birth of the other one...

Oh yeah! That gave me the willies but the worst bit was when the baby was born. The baby that looked totally human until it flicked out its forked tongue with a little hiss. I didn't stick around for the birth of the other one...

That used to give me the willies like nothing else on earth (sic) when I was a kid - nightmares, the works. I watched it again recently and pissed myself laughing. The original show really doesn't stand the test of time IMO. And apparently, rather than having the visitors real reason for coming to earth to eat people, they've come seeking religious devotion: massive BSG rip-off.