aberdeen-music

FOR SALE - 'The Music Business Guide'

RF Scott

Hi there,

So I recently got the 'International Showcase - The Music Business Guide 2009' as part of a freebie. This is a book that contains hundreds of contacts covering all areas of the music industry - from equipment hire to Mr. EMI. These things sell for quite a lot! I'm open to offers, though would ideally be looking for at least 50 (it's NEW and UNREAD by the way).

Here's a little more info - Showcase :: The international music industry guide

And here's a photo;

4070216688_55bf6bdc2d_o.jpg

Geez, so cynical! No idea if it's better than the unsigned guide, I've not had a proper read through either!

Google is fine if you know what you know the name of the company you're looking for, but if you're looking for something a little more vague like "recording studio in the UK," it's good to have a researched list!

sorry i haven't read either either, just wondered how it compared & thought you may know more... wasn't suggesting Unsigned Guide '09 is better, just it was the first alternative style book i thought of as I have an old issue which i still use, quite helpful having everything in one place without traipsing through tinternet.