aberdeen-music

boyzone new songs

fatboy

would there have been talks of boyzone getting back together if gately hadn't of died so sudden, I don't think so.

I feel maybe the labels who offered boyzone to release this materal after his death is tapping into their emotions of their loss and exploiting it to make lots of money. The records will sell like hot cakes, as it's exploiting their fans. They will feel compelled to buy it as an act of compassion towards the loss of gately.

I think it's a bit too soon to be honest, obviously boyzone crippled when they got a reasonable offer, that is if they wern't still signed to a label which may have pushed the idea on them (again tapping into their emotions of their loss)

what you think?

would there have been talks of boyzone getting back together if gately hadn't of died so sudden, I don't think so.

I feel maybe the labels who offered boyzone to release this materal after his death is tapping into their emotions of their loss and exploiting it to make lots of money. The records will sell like hot cakes, as it's exploiting their fans. They will feel compelled to buy it as an act of compassion towards the loss of gately.

I think it's a bit too soon to be honest, obviously boyzone crippled when they got a reasonable offer, that is if they wern't still signed to a label which may have pushed the idea on them (again tapping into their emotions of their loss)

what you think?

Boyzone were already back together...

what you think?

the following

Seriously, that's exactly what I think. :up:

maybe they were back together I don't keep a close eye them as a group, can't say I'm a fan, but as John says no one really heard about them getting back together before gately died, maybe there was rumours and talks about it before the death. Their return was iminent though regardless of gatley passing or not if you think about, with westlife not really doing much these days and Take-That's 2nd coming. why wouldn't boyzone/label want to get back together other than the amount of records they would sell and money they wouldn't make. I seriously think what ever big wigs that are pulling the strings in boyzone are rubbing their hands with greed over the boys death.

Guest Gladstone

They were definitely back together as delboy said.

And, as someone else said, they were always a money-grabbing opportunity. "Manufactured" groups of any ilk are always all about the money. Louis Walsh advertised for members back in the 90s as he wanted to create the "Irish Take That". There's absolutely no way that's about the music.

In this case, the songs were already recorded, and would have been released whether he died or not. Next you'll be suggesting Loius Walsh killed him for the publicity...

Now, I fucking despise Louis Walsh, but the gimpy little bastard wouldn't go that far...

I dont want another singer to die ever because everytime one goes that smug more punchable than jools holland cunt of the highest order Paul Gambaccini always comes out and pays fucking tribute to the dead singer.

However I think Blunt could be an exception to the rule...