aberdeen-music

LOS CAMPESINOS! + Swanton Bombs + Islet - Mon 15 feb - Tunnels

rcalder82

i really liked islet, they reminded me of HEALTH and liars.

i would've probably enjoyed that second band if i'd been really drunk at a "rock" night at like the moorings or some such. they weren't doing much for me in tonight's context though.

i thought los campesinos were pleasant enough. i stuck aroung til the end at least. don't think i was into it as much as the majority of the crowd. i'm starting to feel old.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was good thanks to the guy who tried to rob me of a shoe

Was that you crowdsurfing near the end of Los Camp? :laughing:

I thought both supports were utter wank. Really really irritating; wish I went to the pub instead of heading down for them.

Los Camp were on great form though! Really enjoyed them (despite feeling incredibly old with all those 14 year olds Robert Gordon's kids jumping about)

I thought both supports were utter wank. Really really irritating; wish I went to the pub instead of heading down for them.

Los Camp were on great form though! Really enjoyed them (despite feeling incredibly old with all those 14 year olds Robert Gordon's kids jumping about)

Aye? Did you see them too? Bastards.

Really enjoyed the gig. The singer of Los Campensinos! looked a bit like that MAD magazine cartoon guy, forget his name.

Richard asked me to get him up and applied the incorrect manual handling techniques apparently, because my back is giving me gip.

Didn't enjoy the supports. I cannot fathom how Swanton Bombs are on a NATIONAL TOUR.

I think Im in love with Ellen Campesinos.

Swantom Bombs got the Girls tour as well. Who knows who is pushing them...

They must just know some one in the biz. That's how it works right... ? I absolutely refuse to believe its be cause people like them. They really need a bassist and some tunes that make sense within the context of music.

They must just know some one in the biz. That's how it works right... ? I absolutely refuse to believe its be cause people like them. They really need a bassist and some tunes that make sense within the context of music.

I believe the lead singer is the brother of the infinitely superior

, although I'm not sure how exactly that would help in a specific way.

I quite liked that Swanton Bombs......

I saw one (girl) person into it... were you standing on the stairs? Maybe there was more people who liked it, but I can't understand why. Not very tight, and it sounded like the wrote a bunch of parts apicked them out of a hat and ran them together from a great distance hopeing they would stick.Maybe It's just me.

I saw one (girl) person into it... were you standing on the stairs? Maybe there was more people who liked it, but I can't understand why. Not very tight, and it sounded like the wrote a bunch of parts apicked them out of a hat and ran them together from a great distance hopeing they would stick.Maybe It's just me.

It's not.

They share the same management, but people do like them, otherwise they wouldn't have been on the LC! tour. Don't be cynical!