aberdeen-music

LOS CAMPESINOS! + Swanton Bombs + Islet - Mon 15 feb - Tunnels

rcalder82

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I watched a version of Miserabelia on Lastfm and they looked/sounded pretty dull and hopeless, yet on record i think they sound really big and triumphant.

I hope it was an oldish video. I have an idea in my head about what they'd be like live and if they didn't live up to it, I'd be very disappointed.

they're ace live, and I'm a hard sell when it comes to bands playing live.

Islet sound like they could be pretty interesting live.

Like Phil says I really hope LC! are totally righteous and singalong etc. I have seen a few videos and its gone both ways, but the newer ones do seem better. Hopefully it'll be good.

I think the Violin/viola is the best bit. Makes the big parts kinda soaring and in the quiet parts she's tasteful. Never thought much of the previous girl singer, but interested to see the new one.

I bought a ticket for my sister's xmas the other day from OneUp... so I reckon there'll still be some left.

Well, "RossP", this, what you said, this exact statement is totally what I was going to type, almost, but not exactly, word for word.

I got tix 22+23 so I'm presuming that theres still a few left. Selling v,well for a feb show, though.

Well, "RossP", this, what you said, this exact statement is totally what I was going to type, almost, but not exactly, word for word.

I got tix 22+23 so I'm presuming that theres still a few left. Selling v,well for a feb show, though.

Yeah that sounds about right for the One Up sales. Done about 80 odd on line too so around the 100 mark so far. Tis indeed pretty decent for an Aberdeen pre sale as Im normally kept shitting myself until the week before!

• 2 weeks later...
If there are, get yr ticket from One Up!

Not only will LC! be good, but I've heard ace things about Islet live. AND you'll have had two weeks to listen to the new LC! album!

Yeah - still tickets left. Have been selling really quickly this week though. Both One Up and ticketweb still have some of their allocation left though.

Islet are indeed very good. Really looking fwd to seeing them live!

Los Campesinos! take over Drowned In Sound for the week. Check out various features/interviews etc - Music news, Listings, Reviews, Reaction, Interviews and Community // Drowned In Sound

Also 4 star review for the new album in, ahem, Front magazine this month! Theyve finally made it! :)

Tickets going really quickly. Almost 200 gone so by logic only 100 left! Get yours now!