aberdeen-music

LOS CAMPESINOS! + Swanton Bombs + Islet - Mon 15 feb - Tunnels

rcalder82

AGP is delighted to announce

LOS CAMPESINOS

plus support

Monday 15th February 2010

Tunnels - 7.30pm - 14+

Advance tickets 10 available NOW from Welcome to TicketWeb! and from 10th November from One Up, Belmont Street.

New album, "Romance is Boring" will be released on 1 Feb 2010 to coincide with this massive tour. "It is a record about the death and decay of the human body, sex, lost love, mental breakdown, football and, ultimately, that there probably isnt a light at the end of the tunnel" - sounds good to me!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Ross! This is wierd/annoying in the fact that I was emailing their agent and she said dates in the new year and she said get in touch at the end of Sept, so I did and she said they weren't coming up this time round. LIAR. Maybe she thought I was an amateur.

Either way, glad to see them coming up. I love the first 3 tunes off WABWAD, they're a bit ropey after that. First album has its moments too. YAS.

Well done Ross! This is wierd/annoying in the fact that I was emailing their agent and she said dates in the new year and she said get in touch at the end of Sept, so I did and she said they weren't coming up this time round. LIAR. Maybe she thought I was an amateur.

Either way, glad to see them coming up. I love the first 3 tunes off WABWAD, they're a bit ropey after that. First album has its moments too. YAS.

WABWAD is all killer for me. It's the first one I don't like much.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest idol_wild
Used to not like this band, now I'm warming to them a wee bit. Although I sense they're one of those bands you need to see live to really appreciate.

Really? I watched a version of Miserabelia on Lastfm and they looked/sounded pretty dull and hopeless, yet on record i think they sound really big and triumphant.

I hope it was an oldish video. I have an idea in my head about what they'd be like live and if they didn't live up to it, I'd be very disappointed.

Ben Butler & Mousepad/Germlin and/or Haho for supports would be delectable, like an excellent Sunday Roast.

Roast as in food, not a Premiership team's Saturday night out.

Should hopefully have news on supports pretty soon - waiting to hear if its tour support(s) and/or locals

Selling really fast already - know its ages away but go get tickets asap!

• 4 weeks later...