Sign in to follow this  
rcalder82

LOS CAMPESINOS! + Swanton Bombs + Islet - Mon 15 feb - Tunnels

AGP is delighted to announce

LOS CAMPESINOS

plus support

Monday 15th February 2010

Tunnels - 7.30pm - 14+

Advance tickets 10 available NOW from Welcome to TicketWeb! and from 10th November from One Up, Belmont Street.

New album, "Romance is Boring" will be released on 1 Feb 2010 to coincide with this massive tour. "It is a record about the death and decay of the human body, sex, lost love, mental breakdown, football and, ultimately, that there probably isnt a light at the end of the tunnel" - sounds good to me!

Everyone should go to this. New album is amazing. In love with each and every member of this band. post-tour depression, hooray! Sigh.

Well done Ross! This is wierd/annoying in the fact that I was emailing their agent and she said dates in the new year and she said get in touch at the end of Sept, so I did and she said they weren't coming up this time round. LIAR. Maybe she thought I was an amateur.

Either way, glad to see them coming up. I love the first 3 tunes off WABWAD, they're a bit ropey after that. First album has its moments too. YAS.

Excellent news :) Been gutted they've yet to make it to the Deen (in the last 2 years anyway) so very much pleased to hear Ross has booked them.

I'm really quite excited for this. Interested to see who the supports are.

I'm gonna go listen to this now. :)

Well done Ross! This is wierd/annoying in the fact that I was emailing their agent and she said dates in the new year and she said get in touch at the end of Sept, so I did and she said they weren't coming up this time round. LIAR. Maybe she thought I was an amateur.

Either way, glad to see them coming up. I love the first 3 tunes off WABWAD, they're a bit ropey after that. First album has its moments too. YAS.

WABWAD is all killer for me. It's the first one I don't like much.

WABWAD is all killer for me. It's the first one I don't like much.

Nah, surely not. That one about an asterisk is pretty rubbish? I juust think the rest don't have a sniff on the first three. Except possibly a documented emotional breakdown #1.

Tickets in One Up now - sorry for delay! Ill blame the postal strikes rather than the fact I couldnt get out of bed with a hangover! :)

Used to not like this band, now I'm warming to them a wee bit. Although I sense they're one of those bands you need to see live to really appreciate.

Used to not like this band, now I'm warming to them a wee bit. Although I sense they're one of those bands you need to see live to really appreciate.

Really? I watched a version of Miserabelia on Lastfm and they looked/sounded pretty dull and hopeless, yet on record i think they sound really big and triumphant.

I hope it was an oldish video. I have an idea in my head about what they'd be like live and if they didn't live up to it, I'd be very disappointed.

Ben Butler & Mousepad/Germlin and/or Haho for supports would be delectable, like an excellent Sunday Roast.

Roast as in food, not a Premiership team's Saturday night out.

Ben Butler & Mousepad/Germlin and/or Haho for supports would be delectable, like an excellent Sunday Roast.

Should hopefully have news on supports pretty soon - waiting to hear if its tour support(s) and/or locals

Selling really fast already - know its ages away but go get tickets asap!

Tour supports are Islet and Swanton Bombs

BUMP