aberdeen-music

Exposure presents... Alan McGee @ Drummonds, Saturday 1st May 2010

Guest Gladstone

Guest Gladstone

Exposure Clubnights returns in 2010....

Exposure Clubnights on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Saturday 10th April 2010

Cafe Drummonds

9.30pm

Guest DJ - Alan McGee

MySpace - ALAN MCGEE - 49 - Male - Wales - myspace.com/deathdiscolondon

McGee is best known as the man who discovered Oasis, but he has also worked with and/or managed The Libertines, Primal Scream, the Jesus and Mary Chain, Teenage Fanclub, My Bloody Valentine, The Hives, Dirty Pretty Things and the Charlatans amongst many others.

McGee has always been a pioneer of new music, and Creation Records was arguably the most successful independent label in the Oasis heydays.

McGee now DJs around the world, including DJ residencies at Death Disco New York, Budapest and Los Angeles

Plus Live Bands:

VierLeft

VierLeft on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Kashmir Red

Kashmir Red - New DEMO Track UP on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

The Tijuana Sun

The Tijuana Sun on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Tickets onsale soon...

Cheers :up:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Gladstone

Where are all the mods? I ain't seen them prowling about for a while...

Can someone please amend the original post and thread title to reflect the change of date!

Many thanks and all that.

:up:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Gladstone

So, this is 2 weeks on Saturday.

Anyone coming along?

If you decide to pop along for the evening, I'll even let you speak to me so that your mates, and more importantly any girls (if you're a guy) think you're cool as fuck.

No touching though - that costs extra.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gladstone
I hope you're going to review this one, you ginger cunt.

I've got 2 pending reviews that when I get the time, will be up on AberZine, I promise.

I will review this gig as much as I can, but I am playing at it. A novel idea would be for you to come along to one of my fucking gigs and review it.

You short-arsed cunt.

Guest Gladstone
I'll maybe come to this one. I was planning going to see E2V at Moorings but apparently they've pulled out, so I don't really have an excuse, other than that I think you're a bit of a cunt :up:

A bit of a cunt?

I'm a total cunt. And a ginger one at that.

I now have tickets on my person at all times. You want one? Or three? 5 face value, I'll do you a deal though - 3 for 20. ;)

Guest Gladstone

Well this was bloody marvellous.

We played a bit rubbish, but the night was cracking, and properly busy as well.

Don't think I spotted anyone from this site on here really, but if you were there - cheers for coming down.

McGee wants to come back - he said to me on Sunday "that's about as good as it gets" about the gig in Aberdeen, so he'll definitely be back.

:up: