aberdeen-music

Various effects pedals and amplifier for sale

TR!ΔNGL€ T€€TH

Hey all, having a bit of a clear out of some pedals and an amp that I never use.

US electro harmonix small stone phaser : 30 Electro-Harmonix Small Stone USA Reissue: Harmony Central User Reviews

electro harmonix octave multiplexer: 30 Electro-Harmonix Octave Multiplexor: Harmony Central User Reviews

electro harmonix Doctor Q Envelope Follower (this is an original, not the recent reissue) : 40 Electro-Harmonix Doctor Q: Harmony Central User Reviews

Danelectro Reel Echo Delay: 60 Danelectro DTE-1 Reel Echo: Harmony Central User Reviews

Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95 (Modded by Aberdeen-Music member lame guitarist to give it a more vocal tone and added a on/off LED): 50

Marshall Vibratrem tremolo/vibrato: 30 Marshall VT 1 Vibratrem: Harmony Central User Reviews

Epiphone Valve Junior 5W guitar amp: 75 Epiphone Valve Junior Combo: Harmony Central User Reviews

I am open to offers for everything listed. I live in the city centre, so I can meet folk in the evening to hand over pedals, but anyone interested in the amplifier is best off coming to my flat to collect it.

• 1 month later...
Aye, but when you inquired I already had someone make an offer, it just fell through. I'll just put it down to bad timing.

Aye, that was my fault - sorry :O

My house sold almost immediately after it went on the market - that was an epic of biblical proportions - and I've moved out of town (excuses, excuses), so I've not had time to do anything.

Will take it off your hands if you still have it :up:

Aye, that was my fault - sorry :O

My house sold almost immediately after it went on the market - that was an epic of biblical proportions - and I've moved out of town (excuses, excuses), so I've not had time to do anything.

Will take it off your hands if you still have it :up:

No bother, just get in touch about collection. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...