aberdeen-music

The Colour Proposal, The Usuals & The Audiokicks - Sat 28th November 2009

tchocky

Hi all,

Well, the last couple of months have been, shall we say, eventful, for us (The Colour Proposal). First, our ex-drummer decided to quit 3 days prior to our support slot with Our Lunar Activities back in August.

Then, with our new drummer on board and gigs set up for October, our lead guitarist was knocked off his bike and suffered a fractured elbow - this time a week before those scheduled gigs in Edinburgh and Aberdeen.

Anyways, everyone is now fighting fit and ready to go so we are now pleased to announce our "comeback" gig which will be at The Tunnels, Aberdeen on Saturday 28th November 2009.

Also on the bill are The Usuals (The Usuals on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads) and The Audiokicks (The Audiokicks on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads) so it should be a cracking night!

Doors open at 7.30pm and door tax is 4 quid!

Should have some posters ready for next week so will update then.

Hope to see as many of you there as can make it.

Ta,

The Colour Proposal (The Colour Proposal)

• 2 weeks later...
I'll attend this gig if you take along Rhonda, heard all about her, and in particular her nice ass! he he

Well to be honest the amount of attention our drummer gave to Rhonda I wouldn't be surprised if she will be tied to a chair behind the stage on the night....

probably wearing the same Pat butcher style clobber as always!

Fuck me - If I was you, I'd be shitting myself as to what might happen to me in the run up to this gig...

I've been keeping myself wrapped up in bubblewrap and haven't left the house in two months Callum - no chance that I'm being responsible for a cancellation........

:up:

Bring on the Rhonda!