aberdeen-music

.obsession.desire.depression.

Guest highroller

Guest highroller

RossP - What...? Jeez man...I was kidding dude. If i had said what you just said I'd have been strung up..."oh come off your high horse ben" "who do you think you are ben" blah blah...i was just stating my opinion and having a joke! Peace?

Lesley - Ok...I tried...Atreyu is AWESOME i adore them but the new 18v is better in my opinion. Seems atreyu has everyone loving it...good stuff. 18v smoke em though!!

Stephen - Yeah...they know that in points they sound like a hardcore version of stone temple pilots...mainly cos of one of the styles james sings in...cant believe you didnt enjoy listening to previous album "vanity" in my car on the way to TBS...i didnt think you were gay... ;)

RossP - What...? Jeez man...I was kidding dude. If i had said what you just said I'd have been strung up..."oh come off your high horse ben" "who do you think you are ben" blah blah...i was just stating my opinion and having a joke! Peace?

I was just joking man, hence the ; ) Was just seeing what reaction it would get ; )

Lesley - Ok...I tried...Atreyu is AWESOME i adore them but the new 18v is better in my opinion. Seems atreyu has everyone loving it...good stuff. 18v smoke em though!!

the old Atreyu stuff is great too, the new stuff just sounds fuller...as far as eighteen visions go i've never really been a fan so it wasn#t likely i'd enjoy the new stuff. c'est la vie.

Guest highroller

which just proves my point about a conspiracy...

thats right...all about me...im THAT known...

..........what?...........have i forgot something?................oooohhhhhh.... ;) .....thats it!

Guest highroller
the old Atreyu stuff is great too' date=' the new stuff just sounds fuller...as far as eighteen visions go i've never really been a fan so it wasn#t likely i'd enjoy the new stuff. c'est la vie.[/quote']

Oh yeah...i love the first album..."suicide notes and butterfly kisses" i killed it!! Its incredible but the new album means i wont be going back to it in a while...it certainly does sound fuller...it has been produced by gggarth richardson and anything he touches sounds awesome anyway...I think atreyu really got the album they wanted with this one...I spoke to the drummer once and he told me the new stuff would make my head spin...it really does.

I think eighteen visions are a much harder band to get into than atreyu...aside from the new album which has just gone alot more for the throat and direct...rounded off, if you like. Again...its pretty much the album they wanted to make as well...it helped that brandon (now singer of bleeding through) wasnt involved in the writing...just meant they could rock the fuck out without having to put twists and turns in like the other stuff did...Saying that i Love the older stuff...i just fucking love 18v...

Stephen - Yeah...they know that in points they sound like a hardcore version of stone temple pilots...mainly cos of one of the styles james sings in...cant believe you didnt enjoy listening to previous album "vanity" in my car on the way to TBS...i didnt think you were gay... ;)

what? you callin me ghey.....your heed will be gettin planted the next time i see you benny boy ;)

in all honesty i didnt think vanity wasnt tooo bad. liked the rock n roll bits lots but thought to much of it was just agressive for sake of being agressive. gettin into the new album more and more. is it bad my fave track at moment is "i should tell you" *blush*

Guest stuartmaxwell

yeah man, had my ball last night, it was a really cliquey ball and we had to sit on a table of total randoms

went to exodus at 12 though, quality

good luck for glasgow tonight and i will see you at practice 2moro