aberdeen-music

.obsession.desire.depression.

Guest highroller

them lyrics are a bit poo...good emo lyrics are like this:

what doesnt kill you makes you stronger, i've heard it said before, my eyes wet through with salty tears but i'm the bastard, "emo kid" i hear you cry, "why let some girl fuck with your mind?" - Fig 4.0, "Angst 4.0 the memories"....well it sounds better when you hear it...maybe like the above but this is from the best album ever, "Action Image Exchange", if you like hardcore please buy it now! www.bombedout.co.uk

It's rubbish! It's rubbish! I tried again to listen to it, but half way down King Street I became so enraged by it's blinding rubbish-ness, that I hurled my headphones to the ground, tripping a little old lady to the ground as I did so (she broke her hip, later dying of complications). No, really, it's terrible. And I used to like this band......

Gnnh. I'll try one more time, but if more die, YOU are responsible, Highroller....

Guest highroller

dude...roll out in the car for half an hour...no friends, no lady...just you...blast it...its Phat, its emotional, its dirty, its huge, its rock and roll, its heavy as fuck, its beautiful.....JESUS...ARE YOU DEAD INSIDE???

my money is still on Calvin Klein. Those lyrics really are that bad.

If you want proper amazing emo lyrics listen to a Far album, or One Line Drawing. Especially "Living Small" (or could be "Living Large", haven't got the album with me) on One Line Drawing album "The Volunteers", thems proper emo lyrics.

But only once you spread your music taste to Arab Strap, then you will realise how good lyrics can be.

Good Lyrics:

If you say 'Nothing Left to Lose',

then you have not lost your voice.

And if you've got the guts to choose,

I will still give you the choice:

You can fight or you can fall-

There's no one left to take the blame.

One last chance to prove it all,

And I just hope you don't fuck it up.

by a certain excellent band who played in One Up not very long ago.

CKY piss on everyone when it comes to lyrics....

Compatible reality

Forming separate entities

Dead heads and holy water

We instill the wants and needs

Work with the team to make the deadline..

Modern man cannot survive

Drowning in formaldehyde

Inhuman creation station

That's where we control your lives

And it's been happening since the dawn of time..

This blood's still flowing through a warped mind..

^This is just the first song that came to hand^ Not even the best....

"There are no set rules to follow, just a big black gaping hollow that we fall into and hope that it means love"

"cause lover, when I drink, Im dozy but I fancy getting cosy and I heard a rumour that I might have caught your eye. So come on darling, break my heart. Mess me around and shag all my friends, cause we cant waste what we cant even start and its best to go out with a bang when a wee disaster ends."

"they know who Ive fucked, they know what Ive taken. Theyve seen me in the shower with shit down my legs. Theyve seen me searching a strangers house for dregs. I used to think they loved me, but now I know its pity and they know that they can always flee this fucking city. They even said theyd help me out and give me a head start and they know that these days my cocks as numb as my heart"

"Sex without love is a good ride worth trying but love without sex is second only to dying. When kissing is missing and legs stay shut tight youll hate every morning and dread every night. Dont drag it out when youve lost your glue. Youll always feel lonely and always be minging, you wont notice colours and youll never hear singing. The surest sign ever that good times are ending is sharing a sleeping space with no fucking pending. Dont drag it out too far, dont do what I do."

"I clench my sphincter and suck in my gut, another big mistake by the incompetent slut. She's never coming back, whoever she may be. This is a big day for me. I can come in my hand, I can come on you"

Now those are heartfelt honest lyrics taken from random Arab Strap songs.

Guest highroller

Dave, nice try, it isnt atreyu, its another one of these "faux hardcore" bands that just scream cos its the cool thing to do at the moment yeah ;) I mean its not got any integrity at all ;)

its eighteen visions...album of the year narrowly beating lostprophets and atreyu...oh and its their fourth album...but hey...theyre just doing it cos its the cool thing to do. ;)

Oh and rossP...arab strap are rubbish ;)

;) I wont get in trouble cos ive used these ;)

;) ;) ;)

gah nae biggest eighteen visionsfan at best of time but new album just aint hitting right places yet. may do eventually tho. justnever know. sorry but nutin isgunnabeat new further seems forever stuff jamie just gave me :love:

the vocalist is even better than jason and chris.....like by quite a long way

Guest highroller

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????

how the hell can that be true...? Dont be silly keesher...! what are you on man??

jason gleason was called "one of the greatest vocalists ever to pick up a microphone" which is fairly true...ill believe it when i hear it...

have yoyu got "obsession" by 18v...if you dont love some of the huge r n r grooves on that you aint living....