aberdeen-music

Halloween

poetic tragedy

Also what's with the generic hate for students?

It's hatred of the "wacky student type" as opposed to person studying for a degree.

Nobody minds someone studying for a degree. Everybody hates the wacky student type because the wacky student type is an annoying little bastarding shitcunt who needs the fuck kicked out of them on a daily basis.

Hope that clears it up.

:up:

It's hatred of the "wacky student type" as opposed to person studying for a degree.

Nobody minds someone studying for a degree. Everybody hates the wacky student type because the wacky student type is an annoying little bastarding shitcunt who needs the fuck kicked out of them on a daily basis.

Hope that clears it up.

But everyone here is discussing which wacky costume they are going to wear!

But everyone here is discussing which wacky costume they are going to wear!

I saw some kid in a rubbish Optimus Prime outfit outside Morrisons. I think his mates were all transformers too but couldn't recognise what they were supposed to be, because their costumes were so rubbish.

A true fan would have gone as Robot Master! And no one would have got it.

Hope that clears it up.

This is why you're ace. :up:

Also mass gatherings of people enjoying themselves are too much for me to bear so I'm sitting inside. I feel a late-night walk coming on though.