aberdeen-music

Aberdeen homeless are "filthy human beings" & "sleazy, smelly, bike stealing bandits"

Guest Giles Walker

Guest Giles Walker

I read this charming piece on the Aberdeen skateboarder's kaplankkapow blog site.

Check it here

It was linked from facebook so i commented that i thought it was a bit unfair to paint all homeless people as junkie scumbags. The feedback i got made me think that they must hand out the Daily Mail with all skateboard related purchases.

Along with the posts claiming i would only defend homeless people if i was a fraud and suggesting i must be buying drugs from these homeless people to think the way i think was this gem.

"Giles.. Obviously you're a regular Daily Mail reader knowing so much about the content of this paper haha ... 'you so much hate'. The fact that everyone has similar views in the subject and being a regular night prowler like yourself and regularly seeing what is in our faces each night, you know that they are all very justifiable remarks. Giving abusive tags to some of our associates who have the same views as 99.9 percent of the general public's oppinion is slightly daft."

Is this the way most people think in Aberdeen?

Obviously i don't believe all homeless people are perfect human beings, but i find it hard to believe that 99.9% people think that simply being homeless turns you into a junkie, drug dealing, injury faking scum bag.

Derelicte

My balls. Derelicte them!

I think you have a point though and I would like to add that the latest generation of skaters just look like homeless on wheels. They are the slam section of fashion. Seriously, guys, do the punk thing or the hiphop thing but don't have drainpipes hanging half off your butt FFS...

My balls. Derelicte them!

I think you have a point though and I would like to add that the latest generation of skaters just look like homeless on wheels. They are the slam section of fashion. Seriously, guys, do the punk thing or the hiphop thing but don't have drainpipes hanging half off your butt FFS...

I was just about to say the same thing (well not exactly the same but you put it better!)

I like the arguements they give tho very nearly turned my to seing their view...

"NO! Fuck off you sponge"

"Being down on your luck is a loose way to describe you injected all your money into your arm or pissed it against a wall."

"oh no, we appear to have offended a fat homeless priest. most probably 'brown'."

"Completly different issue to racism bum face!!"

"You're a fucking idiot-hole."

"Judging by Giles Walker's reaction, he dresses like he's crawled out of a skip to steal money on the regs. "

what a bunch of nobs min!

I was just about to say the same thing (well not exactly the same but you put it better!)

I like the arguements they give tho very nearly turned my to seing their view...

"NO! Fuck off you sponge"

"Being down on your luck is a loose way to describe you injected all your money into your arm or pissed it against a wall."

"oh no, we appear to have offended a fat homeless priest. most probably 'brown'."

"Completly different issue to racism bum face!!"

"Judging by Giles Walker's reaction, he dresses like he's crawled out of a skip to steal money on the regs. "

what a bunch of nobs min!

LOL, I think I know one of those nobs.

This is multi-theatre internet war, people. Be on your guard for daily mail wielding skater boys in ur forum!

BTW Giles, Amstrad? Really?

Guest Giles Walker

You know, real life isn't too far away from Nathan Barley at times.

I did some research (my friend works for Church Of London) and this is a real magazine.

Unbelievably this might not actually be a pisstake.

You know, real life isn't too far away from Nathan Barley at times.

I did some research (my friend works for Church Of London) and this is a real magazine.

Unbelievably this might not actually be a pisstake.

OK..I've just spent the last ten minutes watching that video and reading through the site and I still can't figure out if it's all a joke or not. It's gotta be surely.

They're an odd lot them there London people with their haircuts and their blogs.

:laughing:

That was actually me in response to the writers of the blog. I feel 'Idiot-hole' is under-used, god bless Adam and Joe for their relentless spouting of it. I'd best go and clear that up or else they'll think I agree with them.

I like "Being down on your luck is a loose way to describe you injected all your money into your arm or pissed it against a wall." because we all know how it feels to piss money... Slightly uncomfortable the first time you do it, but what a high!

• 4 weeks later...

Oh Come on..

I enjoy the fact that Giles got shredded on the KaplankKapow website for his ridiculous interpretation of a harmless, opinionated article that really does nobody any harm. You are entitled to any oppinion on it you like, but equally the people writing it are as well, and it's their experiences that are highlighted. Giles obviously ran out of arguments and felt the need to be comforted by all his fellow dic jockeys. Also, how come the conversation in this thread went from angry at the fact all homeless people had supposedly been branded the same, ie- all smelly, junkies etc, and now you feel as an argument you can discribe all skateboarders in sucha way? Giles, you need to let it go you moaning cunt, and everyone else should endeavour to arrange any argumentative statements without the blatant hypocracy.

I enjoy the fact that Giles got shredded on the KaplankKapow website for his ridiculous interpretation of a harmless, opinionated article that really does nobody any harm. You are entitled to any oppinion on it you like, but equally the people writing it are as well, and it's their experiences that are highlighted. Giles obviously ran out of arguments and felt the need to be comforted by all his fellow dic jockeys. Also, how come the conversation in this thread went from angry at the fact all homeless people had supposedly been branded the same, ie- all smelly, junkies etc, and now you feel as an argument you can discribe all skateboarders in sucha way? Giles, you need to let it go you moaning cunt, and everyone else should endeavour to arrange any argumentative statements without the blatant hypocracy.

For someone encouraging hanging, you seem awfully keen on resurrecting...old threads that is! Amirite?

Hey crybaby, go learn more synonyms or something.

• Upvote 1