aberdeen-music

Death...

Guest Sundaram

yeah,

my server company killed the space the other day, so I had to upload everything again,

I'll upload "I saw a Fly Die" again for you, if you are still interested...

I'll upload it now...

here it is :

http://www.g-r-a.co.uk/fly.mp3

I've also just got hold of a load of new music software, so I think we should talk about getting this "remix posse" on the go...just a bit of fun like.

I remember Keith (frosty) said "you first Phil".

I'll try and get 10 samples on the go before the week is out.

and then, you add your own 10 samples, or change the samples I provide, and we'll take it from there...

Guest Sundaram
i really like your piece phillip. it does have a total hitchcock feel to it. can me and james possibly use it in the soundtrack to our zombie movie?

lepeep' date=' i can't get your file at all. when i right click i'm only allowed to save a 404 error html file.[/quote']

Oh, a zombie movie, Yeah sure!

Who's going to be acting in this?

Guest Stripey

I've also just got hold of a load of new music software' date=' so I think we should talk about getting this "remix posse" on the go...just a bit of fun like.

I remember Keith (frosty) said "you first Phil".

I'll try and get 10 samples on the go before the week is out.

and then, you add your own 10 samples, or change the samples I provide, and we'll take it from there...[/quote']

It's an interesting idea. The way it's usually done is that a sample pack is created, then everyone has to use only those samples to create a tune....maybe you were thinking along different lines though.

Guest Sundaram
pretty much everyone. bar wenches from moshulu' date=' various band folk, you can have a cameo if you like.[/quote']

Ooh... :ding: ...can i be a girl?

219011.jpg

Yeh dress/make me up to look like this plz!!!

:up: