aberdeen-music

Ewan Robb

Bigsby

We will personally coach you to make 15,000 in the next 90 days and 150,000 or more in the next 12 months with our revolutionary, "proven" business model.

Anyone who puts "proven" in inverted commas in their own ad. is obviously a real straight shooter.

No fluff or hype or rah rah

:laughing:

Ewan Robb

Millionaire Success Group

:laughing::laughing:

Haha cannae believe it took me so long to find this thread.

FWIW I've known Ewan a pretty long time - he used to be a Dons In The Community coach and then he got my job as Assistant Manager at Goals when I left for uni. Havenae watched the Youtube vids where, by all accounts, he comes across as a balloon, but I can safely say that he's a good guy in real life.

Decent fitba player. IIRC he played Highland League for Buckie Thistle before he bollocksed his knee.

/defence. Flame away.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Haha cannae believe it took me so long to find this thread.

FWIW I've known Ewan a pretty long time - he used to be a Dons In The Community coach and then he got my job as Assistant Manager at Goals when I left for uni. Havenae watched the Youtube vids where, by all accounts, he comes across as a balloon, but I can safely say that he's a good guy in real life.

Decent fitba player. IIRC he played Highland League for Buckie Thistle before he bollocksed his knee.

/defence. Flame away.

Can you comment on his personal finances?