aberdeen-music

Smoke Machine Wanted

glennbuchan

Hey, I'm throwing a Halloween party for my girlfriend next Saturday night as its her birthday and I need a smoke machine. Hopefully a low smoke machine, however, at this short notice a normal one would be great too.

Does anyone have or know of anyone that has a smoke machine that they would sell to me or hire to me for the Saturday night? I could pick up and drop back anywhere in the Aberdeen/shire area.

Thanks!

i got a smoke machine from argos a few years back, cost about 15, still got it i think but it needs the liquid, which i don't know if you can get from anywhere local. Maplin also sells them GT-400 Fog Machine : Smoke, Bubbles & Snow : Maplin

I checked argos online but they didn't seem to have one. Would you sell/lend your smoke machine for cheap to me and I could easily get some smoke liquid from Maplin?

I've tried Atmosphere, but unfortunately since it's Halloween everyone seems to be pretty busy!

I checked argos online but they didn't seem to have one. Would you sell/lend your smoke machine for cheap to me and I could easily get some smoke liquid from Maplin?

I've tried Atmosphere, but unfortunately since it's Halloween everyone seems to be pretty busy!

You can have the smoke machine, its quite small but ideal for houses, hasn't been used in a few years but should still work fine, also watch out if you have a fire alarm as they trigger them off quite easy, i think i am off my work tuesday or wednesday so could arrange to give it to you then

You can have the smoke machine, its quite small but ideal for houses, hasn't been used in a few years but should still work fine, also watch out if you have a fire alarm as they trigger them off quite easy, i think i am off my work tuesday or wednesday so could arrange to give it to you then

That would be amazing! How much do you want for it? I work Mon-Fri in city centre but have transport so could pick it up in the evenings or possibly at lunch if you live central?

Maplin have smoke liquid for 4.99 so I could pick that up locally.

Thanks!

That would be amazing! How much do you want for it? I work Mon-Fri in city centre but have transport so could pick it up in the evenings or possibly at lunch if you live central?

Maplin have smoke liquid for 4.99 so I could pick that up locally.

Thanks!

you can just have the smoke machine, working nightshifts so i will give it to you on my day off, which i think is tomorrow or wednesday, live beside old aberdeen so could meet anywhere near there or even in town, i will PM you tommorow morning