aberdeen-music

Norma jean

Guest Nikola Tesla

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Musically norma jean sound way to much like biohazard for me.

Which does suggest cash in.

Lyrics in music are very important to me, its not all about sound.

I really dont see the point of listening to bands if you dont know what message they

are trying to put across. Hence why zack de la rocha quit rage against the machine.

Religious hardcore i dont agree with, hardcore for me is against the grain and anything else seems false to me. Would you really see religious fanatics listening to hardcore?

I really much doubt it, Hell there is no way that youde see them playing norma jean at church on a sunday its just now "mainstream" enough

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Musically norma jean sound way to much like biohazard for me.

Which does suggest cash in.

Lyrics in music are very important to me' date=' its not all about sound.

I really dont see the point of listening to bands if you dont know what message they

are trying to put across. Hence why zack de la rocha quit rage against the machine.

Religious hardcore i dont agree with, hardcore for me is against the grain and anything else seems false to me. Would you really see religious fanatics listening to hardcore?

I really much doubt it, Hell there is no way that youde see them playing norma jean at church on a sunday its just now "mainstream" enough[/quote']

Post of the week, give that man a cigar, spot on.

o_O Wha? I'm a fan of Biohazard' date=' but Norma Jean sound NOTHING like them! It's like comparing Deftones to Sick Of It All.....[/quote']

Oh come on pls. Even the vocals and the style in which they sing is too similar for me.

Both bands have hard hitting sound.

I wouldnt be at all suprised if norma jean has biohazard listed as one of its inspirations

Guest highroller

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahah.......oh shit i think i just pissed my pants....hahahahahahahhahahahaha...sound the same...man you on some insane drugs...wooooo...hahahahahah