aberdeen-music

Norma jean

Guest Nikola Tesla

Guest Nikola Tesla

Just dug out the album Bless the Matyr Kiss the Child for the first time in like 6 months. I forgot what a fucking amazing album it is!

Is there anyone else here who thinks theyre a class band?

Any other decent metal core bands you people know of in the same vien?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Snookum

I love Norma Jean, my fav song is Memphis Will Be Laid To Rest...because it's got the Me Without You guy in it...and it's just an awesome song all together.

p.s

Me Without You is good shit too

Guest you_nazi

they used to be my favourite band....

and they were pretty good when they played at kef, but i havent really listened to bless the martyr kiss the child in a while

Taht album is great, and they were about the most brutal band I've ever SEEN in Kef - I thought Beecher woyuld be the better band on the night, but Norma DESTROYED. It were ace.

In a similar vein - I can't really recommend Scarlet enough - oddly only priced 6.99 in HMV right now! Bargain!

Guest highroller

its a tough listen...but great when it gets under your skin.

to be honest the whole ferret roster is a VERY aquired taste...remember though its just the hip label at the moment...we wont truly love the bands on there in a year ;) ;) ;)

Guest highroller

yes you have a point...although...i wouldnt really class them as a ferret band...although...is ferret putting out casually dressed....in the US cos if they are then they are a ferret band and im silly...

ferrets sweet as fuck.

remembering never

blood has been shed

everytime i die

scarlet

ffaf

misery signals

boys night out

what a label....

Guest allsystemsfail
Er' date=' yes. What does that have to do with anything?[/quote']

It is hypocritical to embrace both the hardcore community and religious belief. Punk/hardcore seeks to fuck with authority. Christianity is a pillar of authority, and one whose message runs contrary the politics of the punk/hardcore community.