aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Wash the car, dig the garden tomorrow afternoon then going to Woodend Barn for Weather Journals + Lori Watson and Rule of Three.

Sunday I'll probably just watch the Monaco GP.

Monday will come around again far too soon, as usual.

Cobra Kai were supposed to be holed up at Exile Studio all weekend, but there was a mix-up with the dates and it turns out we're not doing that. So I currently have no plans for the weekend. Anyone for a pint tonight?

Monaco GP on Sunday will be a sure fire thing though, and I think I'm going round to my mate Sam's house for a coffee and a blether and to see his home made studio.

Might do some unpacking as I'm currently living out of bags and a suitcase when I have perfectly good cupboards to put things in.

I can't get a decent TV reception with and I have no internets so I'm 100% up for pints tonight. Otherwise it'll be a GTA 4 session and maybe some Seinfeld DVDs.

Might do some unpacking as I'm currently living out of bags and a suitcase when I have perfectly good cupboards to put things in.

I can't get a decent TV reception with and I have no internets so I'm 100% up for pints tonight. Otherwise it'll be a GTA 4 session and maybe some Seinfeld DVDs.

Drop me a text later on, I might be up for a few once I've got home and had my dinner and that. Though I did just get series 2 of Frasier in the post this morning... 90s TV comedy for the win!

Drop me a text later on, I might be up for a few once I've got home and had my dinner and that. Though I did just get series 2 of Frasier in the post this morning... 90s TV comedy for the win!

Alreet, we'll see what happens.

Frasier is one of the great sitcoms of any era so it's definitely a worthwhile use of your time.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

A bit early but my weekend starts tonight. Yas. Min.

Heading to the drummer's after work for a Chinese takeaway, then Snafu later to catch Fridge Magnets.

Tomorrow and Saturday in Aviemore for the singer's stag weekend.

I am giddy with excitement.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

A bit early but my weekend starts tonight. Yas. Min.

Heading to the drummer's after work for a Chinese takeaway, then Snafu later to catch Fridge Magnets.

Tomorrow and Saturday in Aviemore for the singer's stag weekend.

I am giddy with excitement.

good time to go, may be a few golfers kicking about, dunno if there is a WAG equivalent, perhaps a hoard of females looking to bang a Woods type! ;-) EventScotland

Bonesaw playing Bannermans in Edinburgh on Friday. Free beer.SMASHED.

Bonesaw playing Moorings on Saturday night. Skint as fuck.Band Discount. MAYBE SMASHED.

Flight of the conchords & American Dad in bed on Sunday and maybe some Modern Warfare 2 on veteran.CHILLED OOT TO FUCK.

Friday night - out for my leaving night/early birthday night out with mates.

Saturday - FOOOOOOOOTBALLLL all day long. Possibly some sort of BBQ if the weather is decent.

Sunday - FOOOOOOOOOTBAAALLL all afternoon then Codes in the Clouds in the evening. I'll probably try and get some packing done at some point.

Monday - Packing/football/going to Glasgow to stay at one of the airport hotels.