aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Guest Gladstone

This has been a week of massively not being arsed. Today's been no better having not got home to bed till about 2am due to the reshuffling of the DHC gig last night. Then up at 6am to drive back into work. Ace.

Weekend is nearly here though :up:

I'm going home to stick my feet up, then tomorrow I'm going to write and mess about with loads of new song ideas as the missus is heading out for the evening. Smashing :)

What's everyone else up to?

I'll be going to Moorings, getting smashed off my face and then checking out the rock night at Warehouse to see if it any good while getting even more smashed.

Don't waste yer time. It was pish when I went (that was the first day it was open though..). Or at least if you do go get stamped in Korova first :up:

Im going to watch an NHL game with a joint then off to the moorings to probably get paraletic, then maybe Korova.

I'm doing the same thing, actually, except I'm off to Phil's gig instead of Moorings (if I stop feeling so nauseous. :puke::puke:)

Guest idol_wild

This weekend I have played two gigs and done too much drinking. But to be fair, my entire week was uneventful.

Not working full-time is odd, because the positive impact of the weekend is pretty much negated. Sometimes I don't even know what day it is.

It's pretty good if I am honest with you.

Chinese take away from the Fu Kwai...awesome Chinese food,last night.Chillin with my wife watching Kraftwerk on BBC4.Tonite home made Bruschetta......fucking yummy,a couple of beers and bid on scalextric on e bay!

Friday = finished work at 5pm then done hee haw...Relaxed and played lotro for a few hours..

Saturday = bought some new stuff for my fish tank and murtles tank.

Sunday = Went to sainsburys (berryden) for a breakfast and it was shite....They didnt have any tattie scones or hash browns so they served me sausage,Fried egg and a beans served in a bloody bowl...Then went to pets at home and bought that picture stuff for the back of tanks....And some water treatment chemicals....Then made an ace full sunday dinner....(Made lentil soup yesterday) Soups always much better the second day...

Friday - Did naff all, just lazed about and watched tv.

Saturday - Took my car to get a new rear windscreen, went into town, picked up my car and then at night went out for a meal to the Manchurian with my parents and then went for a few drinks.

Today - Haven't done a lot, just went food shopping and had lasagne and garlic bread for tea.

Guest Gladstone

What's in store for the weekend ahead...?

Doing fuck all tonight. Got a new comfy sofa last night, which I'll be vegging on tonight I reckon :up:

Possibly being dragged to a halloween party tomorrow. Not a fan of halloween parties or dressing up, but may have to dress up as Avid Merrion again...