aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

I'm packing my bag in preparation of heading to Liverpool and Aintree for the weekend. Supposed to be for a mates stag but his mum is in hospital so he's cancelles. So it's now just a weekend away with some mates. Ladies day tomorrow at Aintree then some paintball, karting and drinking Saturday

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

No real plans to speak of, not going out to the pub at all so will probably be a pretty quiet one. 
Saturday - Wife is working so I'll probably spend it playing Football Manager. Afternoon, watch the Formula E Grand Prix from Long Beach, USA.
Sunday - Again no plans. Watch the Formula 1 Grand Prix from Bahrain, and the Indycar Grand Prix of Phoenix from Arizona.
Mostly watching cars go fast.

I just quit my job so every day is the weekend. Woooooo! 

I'm on a train to ABZ now to enjoy a meal with pals and then the fun dance party at the Tunnels tonight. Tomorrow I am going to ruthlessly throw out lots of my old crap from my parents' house several years too late. Should be going to see my granny, the mighty Dons and some other pals on Sunday. 

What a time to be alive. 

Friday: Recovering from man-handling a tree from the ground myself yesterday. Met with two builders we've narrowed down to for our extension. Probably stick on either Jurassic World or Entourage for tonight's filmage with my wife

Saturday: Looking after my daughter while my wife is at Aberdeen Ministry of Cratfs with her Jewellery business

Sunday: Daughters birthday party

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...