aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Friday I had more drinks than I thought but got the last bus home so was a relatively early night.

Saturday I spent most of the day in my scratcher playing xbox games. Then went out and got smashed out my tree at a 40th birthday at the Forum. However, a "rave" for someone's 40th is still someone's 40th and we maybe turned up a bit over-dressed.

576991_340317512731894_292706249_n.jpg

but its all good, cos there was an ice bong for vodka.

581391_10151760155221515_1207281713_n.jpg

Sunday I woke up on a couch, went home and spent the rest of the day with a sore jaw watching 11 episodes of Sons of Anarchy in bed.

• Upvote 1

tonight: mong oot. maybe a couple pintos for a leaving do

tomorrow: mong oot. watch hunners NCAA football

sunday: coaching - double session as it's our last sunday before a scrimmage and then the season. then playbook session with a few stragglers, then uploading and annotating film, then NFL at night. football fest.

Tonight: Flying home from Accra. Will watch a bunch of movies on the flight.

Saturday: Sleeping a lot of the morning (I arrive in Aberdeen at about 7am), not sure about the evening. House to myself so probably download FM13 and play that, maybe get takeaway.

Sunday: No plans. Probably study a bit, then wait for my girlfriend and my dog to return from their trip to Falkirk. Play with dog. Play with girlfriend. Sleep.

Tonight: Taking the dog to the vet then getting a chinese take out.

Tomorrow: Working till 5 then going home to drink beer and see what the night brings.

Sunday: Possible man-date with Milner to the new Nando's on Belmont street. I'll submit a full review with pictures to the Cool Thinker thread. After that we've got band practice at half 6.