aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Friday: On call.

Saturday: On call. Working.

Sunday: On call.

All of which means I won't be doing much. If the weather's dry then I might go for a bike run or try running to Aboyne and get the bus back if I can figure out a route that's mostly off road. Failing that then the weekend will be spent in Skyrim.

Friday - working, travelling down to Newcastle, house sitting for in-laws as they are off to the German GP

Saturday - Garden party, travel to Manchester to pick up new King Charles puppy

Sunday - watch German GP at in-laws thanks to Sky Sports free weekend (may try out seeing what it's like in 3-D), travel back up to Edinburgh

Went to the beach after work today. About to head out for some food and drinks with some friends. Possibly a club later on.

Tomorrow, no idea.

Sunday, heading to a mini festival type thing. There's a few dj's playing during the afternoon/ evening in a park. Beers in the sun, good music and a wee dancing to round off the weekend nicely.

Went to the beach after work today. About to head out for some food and drinks with some friends. Possibly a club later on.

Tomorrow, no idea.

Sunday, heading to a mini festival type thing. There's a few dj's playing during the afternoon/ evening in a park. Beers in the sun, good music and a wee dancing to round off the weekend nicely.

You have some life, Paradroid.

This w/e I'll be playing and watching golf inbetween updating my CV and looking for a flat. Exciting. NAE!

Last night: went for "a drink" with a few colleagues after work. As if that wasn't bad enough, I passed a school on my way home at midnight. What a bastard. Woke-up with a sandpaper throat that I haven't yet been able to soothe, then decided to walk into town and buy some purple trousers (I think I'm still unsober).

Today: Trying to do something about the horrific flu/hangover combination I've acquired. Stocking-up on Lemsip and tea. Off for a burger later, then out on a "purple shirt night," except I'll be wearing the aforementioned purple trousers because I'm a maverick. If you see a bunch of Barney the Dinosaur-looking bastards in Aberdeen tonight then I'll probably be part of that harem.

Sunday: I don't want to talk about Sunday...

• Upvote 1

Last night: band practice, got drunk in the moorings and argued with a very angry Glaswegian that NEEDS Scotlad to become independent.

Today: woke up at a mates, got septum pierced, Xbox, off to play a gig in Fraserburgh and probably get stabbed.

Tomorrow: buy more toilet paper.

Friday - working, travelling down to Newcastle, house sitting for in-laws as they are off to the German GP

Saturday - Garden party, travel to Manchester to pick up new King Charles puppy

Sunday - watch German GP at in-laws thanks to Sky Sports free weekend (may try out seeing what it's like in 3-D), travel back up to Edinburgh

My new puppy

IMG_20120721_201136.jpg

She seems to want to be a parrot.

• Upvote 2