aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Night out tonight

BBQ at a mates on Saturday

Cinema on Sunday to see Inception or Predators depending on the level of my hangover (Inception might be too much to take in hungover), home to watch the end of golf and then Xbox, with a pause for Top Gear.

Tonight - footy at Goals with Woodsinho, Soda Jerk, Nev and others.

Tomorrow - thinking about heading into town early and trying to get an appointment at Draconian. No plans in the PM.

Sunday - Nowt. Might end up having to visit my sister who is in hospital waiting to have a baby.

Tonight - footy at Goals with Woodsinho, Soda Jerk, Nev and others.

Tomorrow - thinking about heading into town early and trying to get an appointment at Draconian. No plans in the PM.

Sunday - Nowt. Might end up having to visit my sister who is in hospital waiting to have my baby.

Fixed...

Tonight - Play(ed) football. Iced swollen ankle.

Tomorrow - Pick up my mate and head north to the Broch to visit the Brewdog Brewery. Head to Bellslea to watch The Dons rape the puddlestinkers. Write interminable pish for the Sunday Mail, News of the Screws and Scotland on Sunday (Odd one out?)

Sunday - Pick up my mate and head north to Peterhead. Watch the Blue Toon gub the sheep. Write interminable pish for an as-yet unknown newspaper.

Tonight - Play(ed) football. Iced swollen ankle.

Tomorrow - Pick up my mate and head north to the Broch to visit the Brewdog Brewery. Head to Bellslea to watch The Dons rape the puddlestinkers. Write interminable pish for the Sunday Mail, News of the Screws and Scotland on Sunday (Odd one out?)

Sunday - Pick up my mate and head north to Peterhead. Watch the Blue Toon gub the sheep. Write interminable pish for an as-yet unknown newspaper.

Mon eh Burry!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Anything going on tonight?

I think I want some beers but I'm not really sure. The sun is making me feel great though so beers would have to be BEER GARDEN BEERS. That would be ace. Unfortunately the sun will be gone when I am finished work. :(

Anyone having some normal non-garden beers tonight?

John W should be banned from this thread as an anti-stalk measure.

Just kidding, John.

:)

Kind of.

Tonight: Human man boyfriend came round. We watched Groundhog Day and had deep conversations whilst drinking wine. Ace.

Tomorrow: A trip into town probably, with the intent of looking for "gym clothes" being overshadowed by my need to track down Euros Childs' 'Son of Euro Child' at last from One Up.

In the even-tide, Paws/Min Diesel/Pre-Teens. Yas.

Sunday: Work all day, Dananananananananananananananananananatnight-time.

Good weekend.

Tidying up after my daughters 11th birthday..... friggin' burst balloons, confetti, napkins everywhere etc, etc...

Wife and kids going out to family party (another one) all day Saturday, leaving me "home alone"......

oooh.... now what can I get upto ?..... I'm at a loose end ! (but with no damn car to go anywhere..... we'll have to get another, and go back to being a 2 car family :down:)

At least I'll be able to crank up my amp a fair bit louder when I play my guitar...

:up:

Going to a club to see pantha du prince tomorrow night, which will hopefully be incredible.

I saw him at the captains rest in Glasgow a few months ago (I shit you not! last minute change of venue apparently). It was so underwhelming it makes me want to cry. This Bliss is one of my favourite albums in the world ever but the live gig was just a waste of everyone's time. For your sake I hope it was all down to the PA system and the bellends in the crowd and also that you don't read this before you go. I'd still jump at the chance of seeing him in a decent venue, in front of a less glaswegian-hipster* crowd.

*the worst kind!

Tidying up after my daughters 11th birthday..... friggin' burst balloons, confetti, napkins everywhere etc, etc...

Wife and kids going out to family party (another one) all day Saturday, leaving me "home alone"......

oooh.... now what can I get upto ?..... I'm at a loose end ! (but with no damn car to go anywhere..... we'll have to get another, and go back to being a 2 car family :down:)

A big sloppy wank! :up:

Then rock out to some Quo, knowing you!