aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Guest Bob Knob

Working all weekend but will still try and attend the Moorings until 3am. On holiday next week, no plans so I keep telling myself I'll be at the gym...

Tonight I shall cook a pot of chilli for tomorrow's tea and then hopefully watch a film and play some Red Dead Redemption.

Saturday may involve decking being cleaned/painted dependent on weather. WIll probably have to get to Asda for some shopping at some point. May watch the England vs. USA match.

Sunday may involve similar decking activities, again depending on weather. In the evening I will be in the Tunnels hitting things.

Some unimportant things surrounding each side of the England game. It'll be a good game as long as the American's don't try and pick the ball up and throw it.

I'm looking forward to seeing the American somersault throw ins.

This w/e I'm planning on having a few beers and watching the World Cup matches. :gringo:

I might go and scope out some new golf clubs at some point.

Forgot Sunday is the Codes in the Clouds gig so will head along to that.

Guest Bob Knob
Working all weekend but will still try and attend the Moorings until 3am. On holiday next week, no plans so I keep telling myself I'll be at the gym...

Just bought Red Dead Redemption so that ends the gym attempt...

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Some unimportant things surrounding each side of the England game. It'll be a good game as long as the American's don't try and pick the ball up and throw it.

Robert Green could learn a thing or two from those crazy Americans...

So, plan vs reality -

Tonight I shall cook a pot of chilli for tomorrow's tea
Achieved. It was fucking tasty as well.
and then hopefully watch a film
2 episodes of True Blood Season 2.
and play some Red Dead Redemption.
Achieved. But actually I ended up buying Gears of War 2 2nd hand from Gamestation last week and ended up playing that more this weekend. Although playing a cowboy is fun and all, I've remembered that I never really got into the GTA style of game. GoW is more my sort of thing...more game recommendations along that line pls XBox Xperts!
Saturday may involve decking being cleaned/painted dependent on weather.
Weather is a cock.
WIll probably have to get to Asda for some shopping at some point.
Actually achieved Sunday afternoon but still...
May watch the England vs. USA match.
Achieved. Gave me a sore head due to strange wasp swarm/bagpipes warming up noise constantly going. Fuck sitting in that stadium.
Sunday may involve similar decking activities, again depending on weather.
Weather is still a cock.
In the evening I will be in the Tunnels hitting things
Achieved, albeit rather badly.

• 4 weeks later...

Tonight - pints after work, then home for Football Manager 2010 and possibly a movie (Zombie Strippers has been sitting on my shelf staring at me for days)

Tomorrow - Gig with Cobra Kai at Tunnels;

Sunday - Like every other male on this site (or at least the straight ones) British Grand Prix / World Cup Final.

Tonight ~ Get an Indian in and watch a film. Probably 'The Reader'.

Tomorrow ~ Doss about day, out for a meal with the Mrs then probably get boozy due to having a babysitter for the weekend.

Sunday ~ Doss about hungover (probably) then go out for beers with the Mrs to watch the World Cup Final due to rare combination of having a babysitter and being on hols from work. I'd rather have my bellend steel wooled than watch F1. It's duller than listening to M People.

This past weekend I was working. Saturday passed without event but on Sunday someone backed up over the top of an underground propane tank and we had to evacuate the building for a couple of hours. My boss is sound though, at quarter to three he gave me the rest of the day off to go watch the World Cup final. Oh, and I turned 25.

My weekends are Monday and Tuesday now. Monday we went out to a cabin in the middle of the woods and had a joint birthday party for me and another girl that works here. It was one of the best nights out I've had in ages. Tuesday I got stranded out there and that was not fun, although I got to feel like Thoreau for a couple of hours until I realised no fucker was coming to pick me up and then I was just angry.

Today: Off work so going for a game of badminton, up to the pics to see Inception, then hopefully the local gala quiz tonight if I can get a team together....

Tomorrow: Brechin for a pre-season football fix, then back here for a game of poker.

Sunday: Food shop, gym, then listing vast amounts of shite on Ebay.