aberdeen-music

Teenage Lust Club w/DANANANANAYKROYD + more / Tunnels 12th November

RF Scott

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shame about dananana... pulling out, but obviously nothing could be done about it!

carson wells were outstanding. i finally got to see them for the first time tonight. i was expecting good things after listening to their myspace trackzzzz repeatedly and got way more than i expected! hopefully now i'll have more luck in not working the nights they're playing from now on!

kuda was really good as well. very similar to kanye west in the delivery but he had a little bit extra. the beats provided by giles walker were very, very good. i feel i can't really comment fully seeing as it's the first time i've ever seen a performance like his before, but regardless he was very good at what he did.

Yeah dudes, sorry about that - Dananananaykroyd cancelled yesterday lunchtime - wasn't able to access this to let you know but hopefully a bunch of you found out through other posts / Twitter / Facebook / wegottickets!

Thanks to those of you that did come down, though! Carson Wells and Kuda were both awesome, as always!

Next Teenage Lust Club is potentially the best one yet...details soon...