aberdeen-music

Sick to the back teeth of students that have never had a proper job in their lives

Hell no! Long live Earnest! (He's not dead is he?)

I hope you're ready for this....

"A heavy life-long smoker, Varney contracted lung cancer and passed away on February 10, 2000 in White House, a suburb of Nashville. He was 50 years old. Blake Clark will provide Slinky Dog's voice in Disney/Pixar's upcoming film Toy Story 3."

I hope you're ready for this....

"A heavy life-long smoker, Varney contracted lung cancer and passed away on February 10, 2000 in White House, a suburb of Nashville. He was 50 years old. Blake Clark will provide Slinky Dog's voice in Disney/Pixar's upcoming film Toy Story 3."

Oh ffs! :swearing:

'characterized by a firm and humorless belief in the validity of your opinions'

Is that a good or bad thing? The general response from this thread would suggest the latter. It seems pretty negative, but I almost took it as a compliment. Clear this up for me, Captain Pugwash!

Call me Snake. I'm saying if you make your point straight rather than trying to be all fancy and witty, you may get more joy. Being earnest is neither a good or bad thing.

I agree with right honourable gentleman that there is a distinct lack of Billy Ocean in The Moorings. I shall perfect a cover and dedicate to the divine Randy Watson on stage at the venue's open mic night. I'm DJ for a private function next Sunday but the Sunday after that... The Moorings' Billy Ocean balance shall be restored. Mark my words!

I thought the 'John-major-in-nothing-because-he-was-born-in-brixton' bit was funny.

Though I'm not often one to point out my fallacies, upon studying a certain Wikipedia.org, I've come to realise that Mr. Major wasn't born in Brixton - he moved there when he was about twelve years old. So the only part that someone found funny wasn't even true:down:

• 1 year later...