aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Scorge

Griffin on QT

It is hopefully gonig to result in Griffin being ripped a new one. He isd capable of public speaking to function suites full of skinhead thugs in Stoke. He is not capable of taking on the likes of Jack Straw in a debate.

Roll on Thursday

Have they got some crappy celebrity on the panel as well, like Will Young or Dane Bowers or something?

Knowing the BBC, it will be John Barrowman

He is a hate figure who nobody in politics has any respect for so I really don't see the point in this pantomime. Boooooooooooo Hissssssssssssssss etc.

Nobody gets to finish a sentence on QT at the best of times. Thursday is going to be worse.

He is a hate figure who nobody in politics has any respect for so I really don't see the point in this pantomime. Boooooooooooo Hissssssssssssssss etc.

Nobody gets to finish a sentence on QT at the best of times. Thursday is going to be worse.

I totally agree and personally I can't stand QT. It's all so staged. You can almost see the "CLAP NOW" signs just off camera.

Should net the BBC a nice slice of the ratings with this thirty minute hate, though eh?

I totally agree and personally I can't stand QT. It's all so staged. You can almost see the "CLAP NOW" signs just off camera.

Should net the BBC a nice slice of the ratings with this thirty minute hate, though eh?

I never normally watch it but I will on Thursday for the same reason that I sometimes don't flick immediately past F*R*I*E*N*D*S. All hatred needs fed.

I think most people of sane mind know how repugnant this lot are, but is it the death of free speech if this gets pulled?

Standard argument on the left is that he'd be the first to deny freedoms to others so why should he be granted them himself?

Not sure I'm buying it though, give him enough rope and he'll hang himself. The silly fucker's got himself onto the front pages already with some cobblers masquerading as patriotic shit. That's where patriotism leads, Bravehearts...

Anyway, I'm quite happy with the prospect of him making an absolute cunt of himself on telly but staging a demo outside the BBC, as the SWP are doing, would be daft as it's implying him and his goons are some sort of significant threat. The fuck they are...

:up:

Standard argument on the left is that he'd be the first to deny freedoms to others so why should he be granted them himself?

Not sure I'm buying it though, give him enough rope and he'll hang himself. The silly fucker's got himself onto the front pages already with some cobblers masquerading as patriotic shit. That's where patriotism leads, Bravehearts...

Anyway, I'm quite happy with the prospect of him making an absolute cunt of himself on telly but staging a demo outside the BBC, as the SWP are doing, would be daft as it's implying him and his goons are some sort of significant threat. The fuck they are...

Agreed. If anything it'll just further prove to people intelligent enough to vote just how much of a waste of space that lot are. I would bet that he won't take up the invitation though.

I would bet that he won't take up the invitation though.

Lost me there, what invitation? To appear on QT? This is the chance they've been waiting for after years spent trying to claim they're a respectable, political party.

Lost me there, what invitation? To appear on QT? This is the chance they've been waiting for after years spent trying to claim they're a respectable, political party.

Whilst Mr Griffin is undoubtedly ignorant, he's not as thick as pig shit. There is no way he'd believe that he'd actually be able to air his opinions on that format. He would be under a constant barrage of questions where the answers would only serve to fuel more public hate towards him and his party. They would have nothing realistic to gain from going on QT and everything to lose.

They would have nothing realistic to gain from going on QT and everything to lose.

As far as I can see it, the carrot of publicity is the over-riding thing for them. The fact he's likely to get utterly destroyed on air well, they don't seem to have thought that far ahead.

It's going to be good viewing though, that much is certain...

:popcorn:

Whilst Mr Griffin is undoubtedly ignorant, he's not as thick as pig shit. There is no way he'd believe that he'd actually be able to air his opinions on that format. He would be under a constant barrage of questions where the answers would only serve to fuel more public hate towards him and his party. They would have nothing realistic to gain from going on QT and everything to lose.

He certainly claims he's going to do it, and is trying to rally the troops, so to speak, so he can get his defence in early. It'll be a ''stage managed farce'', apparently so if he doesn't get his point across, it won't be his fault...

"Fellow British Patriot

Question Time is scheduled for 10.35pm tomorrow evening (Thursday) and will be a milestone in the indomitable march of the British National Party towards saving our country.

Our violent opponents on the far Left have promised to lay siege and barricade the studio venue, because they know only too well that this could be THE key moment that propels the BNP into the big time.

Never before have we had the chance to present our patriotic, common sense solutions to Britain's nightmare situation to the public at large in such a prominent fashion.

However, members and supporters must be aware that this show will be a stage-managed farce organised in a specific way to leave several impressions:

The audience will be hand-picked and overtly hostile - thus giving the impression that the British people at large must be hostile to BNP views.

The panellists will be overtly hostile, even the non-political guests will be hostile. Everyone will be hostile - this will leave the impression to non-informed viewers that BNP views have minority status.

I will, no doubt, be interrupted, shouted down, slandered, put on the spot, and subject to a scrutiny that would be a thousand times more intense than anything directed at other panellists.

It will, in other words, be political blood sport.

But I am relishing this opportunity, and I know that, despite the stage-managed hostile audience and panellists, YOU, the ordinary members, supporters and voters of the BNP, will be in the studio with me as I take on the corrupt, treacherous swine destroying our beautiful island nation.

Yours sincerely for Britannia

Nick Griffin MEP

Chairman, BNP"

EDIT: - NB, this was not sent to me, before you start...

As far as I can see it, the carrot of publicity is the over-riding thing for them. The fact he's likely to get utterly destroyed on air well, they don't seem to have thought that far ahead.

It's going to be good viewing though, that much is certain...

:popcorn:

I think they're more likely to chicken out. But it would be a great spectacle to see someone like that thrown to the wolves.

:)

I'm bizarrely excited about tomorrow night. I can't help but think Griffin's going to get absolutely torn apart.

With both hardcore BNP supporters and anti-fascism groups in the crowd, it's likely things might get a bit ugly.

I'm bizarrely excited about tomorrow night. I can't help but think Griffin's going to get absolutely torn apart.

With both hardcore BNP supporters and anti-fascism groups in the crowd, it's likely things might get a bit ugly.

Like a bunch of angry bald white guys shouting at each other?

There are few things uglier than extremists shouting about extremist anti-extremists and vice versa. To the max.