aberdeen-music

Curb Your Enthusiam Series 7

Guest Bob Double Jack

Guest Motleyal
Watched 3rd ep last nigh. Pretty, pretty good.

The bit last night where Larry goes to a basketball game reminded me that somebody got off with murder charges because of the episode you mentioned.

HBO Video Curbs Police Enthusiasm - CBS News

I heard about that.

Beloved Cunt is another quality moment.

Has anyone ever noticed how jeff's improvisations pretty much always start with him repeating what larry just said?

Has anyone ever noticed how jeff's improvisations pretty much always start with him repeating what larry just said?

It works I suppose. In the ep I watched last night it looked like Larry and Seinfeld were on the verge of pissing themselves in the middle of an improvisation, ace stuff.

I watched the first episode but having missed Seasons 3-6 too much has changed which kind of spoilt it for me. Funny, but who the fuck are all these people? I think I'll have to go back to watch the ones I've missed.

Indeed you will. What the hell have you been doing? You've missed some classics. Catch up or you won't get a lot of the jokes in S7.

• 9 months later...
Highlights for me so far have been the aforementioned faint and also the bit where he meets Lewis new girlfriend after Jeff tells him she gave Lewis a blow job in the car and he is desperately avoiding drinking out of her glass and kissing her goodnight. The look on his face is great.

That whole 'Vehicular Fellatio' episode is great

Watched another 4 episodes last night, can't believe how consistently funny it is for a 7th series. The bit where Larry and Seinfeld are trying to convince the lass who displays her flabby mid-riff that they were equal opportunity rejectors who wouldn't work with a guy who was too 'veiny' and one who had foam in the corners of his mouth who they named 'Bubbles' was amazing.

I've actually only just discovered Curb - a guy at work leant me the series 1-6 box set, I'm about halfway through series 3. Favourite ep so far was the incest survivors group.

Edit - Also the one where he cuts a doll's hair and makes a little girl cry.

Or the one where he accuses the guy of eating all the shrimp out of his Chinese.