aberdeen-music

Psydoll (Tokyo) plus Metaltech and more TBC - Drummonds 2nd Nov

nullmouse

Japanese psyborgs PSYDOLL return from the workshop, having spent the last couple of years since their last UK tour perfecting and recording the new album "10 Spyglasses". Digital percussionist Uenoyama and guitar-robot Ucchi join forces with keytar-wielding vocalist Nekoi to create punked-up industrial rock wizzed through a manga blender. Post-apocalyptic calls-to-arms and cautionary fairytales, all through the eyes of a confused, half-organic/half-robotic bunch of crazies. Magic stuff. Like Bladerunner gone a bit 'wrong'.

Welcome to PSYDOLL Official WebSite

Psydoll on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Edinburgh-based trio METALTECH speedball industrial and dance, dressing it all up in slick grease-paint, dayglo gasmasks and inflatable femme fatales. Plenty here for fans of The Prodigy, KMFDM, Skinny Puppy, Rob Zombie and the ilk.

MetalTech on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Monday the 2nd of November

Drummonds, Aberdeen.

8pm / 5

Support from Metaltech + TBC

They're also playing Edinburgh and Glasgow:

Thursday the 5th of November

Voodoo Rooms, Edinburgh.

9pm / 4 or 3 with NUS ID.

Support from Metaltech

Friday the 6th of November

13th Note, Glasgow

9pm / 4

Support from The Paraffins plus TBC

Ace. Does anyone know if this is likely to sell out and where I'd buy tickets if I have to get them in advance?

ps. hi. Newish to Aberdeen, new to the forum(posting at least). Don't rip me for my dodgy taste in music ;)

You'll be fine paying at the door, but I'll take a note of your username and make sure if it does sell out on the door that you'll have a space reserved!

(I agree with Lucky Rathen, and Nick Cave fan status buys you privileges too!)

You'll be fine paying at the door, but I'll take a note of your username and make sure if it does sell out on the door that you'll have a space reserved!

(I agree with Lucky Rathen, and Nick Cave fan status buys you privileges too!)

aww cheers! Nick Cave is awesome, pretty gutted I missed out on the free mini gig in Glasgow a few weeks ago.