aberdeen-music

Charity CDs

The Ghost Of Fudge

As y'all know by now, possibly, teamFUDGE are tackling the Mongol Rally 2010. We leave next summer. We aim to raise lots of money for (a) charity and (b) some petrol. To this end, Fudge will be organising a couple of charity albums with various tracks from various bands...

If you'd like to participate, by all means give us a shout. Tracks need to be of a good quality, obviously. But stylistically, we're open to suggestions.

Likely participants include:

4 Star Sunday

Apes IQ

Bloodnut

The Brothel Corpse Trio

Choose Your Fate

Cobra Kai

Dead Heirs

Deadloss Superstar

Decipher

Downfall

Eric Euan

Evil Demon Theory

Greater The Shadow

Good Sir Smith

The Hostiles

The Kitchen Cynics

Le Reno Amps

The Lorelei

The Oxbow Lake

Rise

Samurai Fury

Super Adventure Club

Thrashist Regime

Which Way Now

... and more.

First CD out by xmas, I hope.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The first CD will hopefully be available at the weekend from behind the bar at the Moorings.

Artists featured include Tupelo Town Assembly, Kitchen Cynics, The Hostiles, Dead Heirs, The Brothel Corpse Trio, The Oxbow Lake, Deadloss Superstar, Cobrai Kai, Evil Demon Theory, Decipher, 4 Star Sunday, Bloodnut, Ascension, Eric Euan, Strong Like Ox and Matricarians.

On the note of the rally I need to set a photo up wee ya to fill a space in the paper. Submitted the story, will be used "over the festive period" but I need yar lovely mug next to it. Today or tomorrow would be better for us if you can, just at the Moorings. Either message me on here or text me let me know.

PS I'll drop a track off this week, as promised five weeks ago :)

"IT'S BAATAR TO HAVE TRIED AND FAILED..."

teamFUDGE Mongol Rally Fundraising CD 1

Seventy-three minutes of CD-R perfection: please allow us to present the first in the forthcoming series of Mongol Rally fundraising CDs. Available from Saturday 19th December from the Moorings Bar. I'll get it into other stockists when I have time to burn some more CDs off, if you're lucky.

Artists include: Tupelo Town Asembly, The Brothel Corpse Trio, Eric Euan, Ascension, Bloodnut, Deadloss Superstar, The Oxbow Lake, The Hostiles, Kitchen Cynics, Decipher, Evil Demon Theory, 4 Star Sunday, Cobra Kai, Dead Heirs, Bloodnut, Matricarians and Strong Like Ox.

Buy "IT'S BAATAR TO HAVE TRIED AND FAILED..." online here:

teamFUDGE Mongol Rally CD Vol 1 on eBay (end time 03-Feb-10 17:28:26 GMT)

The Mongol Rally :: fighting to make the world less boring

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

mongcd2fly.jpg

"MIRRORS, SIGNAL, MONGOLIA"

teamFUDGE Mongol Rally Fundraising CD 2

Seventy-four minutes of CD-R perfection: please allow us to present the second in a series of Mongol Rally fundraising CDs. Available right now from the Moorings Bar - and soon in One-Up.

Artists include: Le Reno Amps, Super Adventure Club, Greater The Shadow, Downfall, Ghosts Of Progress, Curators, Ten Tonne Dozer, Cuddly Shark, The Elvis Suicide, Deadloss Superstar, Rise, Ali Ferguson, The Ivory Falls, Ghosts In The Arcade, Armoured Cats, Good Sir Smith, Alpha Male and Nero.

teamFUDGE