aberdeen-music

Vegan restaurants / menus

offramp

What is the 'cultural phenomenon' that exists in that sentence? The actual words, or the fact the sentence is incomplete?

Fucked if I know, it's a 'clever' reference to something that's probably incredibly ironic and cool. ahaha. Except that nobody got it apart from reverse-googling it so that's a fail.

In the admittedly unlikely event that this thread can be salvaged, and since we apparently cannot identify a proprietor of solely beany nature in this city, has anyone actually been to a vegan place elsewhere? I went to one in America once and I have to say there seems to be rather too much emphasise on fake meat/dairy in the food for my liking.

Delicious salad with pinenuts and caramalised walnuts = good.

Chocolate mouse made with tofu = hell.

cakes made with vegetable oil = the second realm of hell.

don't even start on faken bacon.

Vegan Faijitas

this would work right? they can eat the wraps and the spice mix and the vegetables that would go in it (obvz)? I thought I'd post here rather than start a new thread.

Reckon this would be a bit different/more tasty than the inevitable couscous/houmous that a lot of vegan bands prolly get