aberdeen-music

Discussion Settler

psydoll

Can someone [say for example me now] make a decent standard of music [talent permitting :p ] on their PC without buying any software or anything? Links or whatever very much appreciated. My friend has challenged me to create a tune on my PC but the only thing I have is Music 2000 the game and it's nae working for some reason.

Tonight's the night to add some innovation to the Aberdeen music scene! [/sarcasm]

Guest Stripey
Can someone [say for example me now] make a decent standard of music [talent permitting :p ] on their PC without buying any software or anything? Links or whatever very much appreciated. My friend has challenged me to create a tune on my PC but the only thing I have is Music 2000 the game and it's nae working for some reason.

Tonight's the night to add some innovation to the Aberdeen music scene! [/sarcasm]

Yeah it's entirely possible without buying any software, if you know what to get and where to get it.