aberdeen-music

Sunday Session live @ J.P's every sunday, hosted by Joseph Bull

Hello

I'm hosting the sunday session at J.P's bar and grill from 8-12 every single Sunday (it's on littlejohn street where the union/pivo/fitzpatricks used to be) and I'm looking for musicians to come and play! The idea is that it's Live Lounge style, in that bands play stripped down acoustic sets featuring covers in their own style (Biffy doing Umbrella for example) so it's a chance for you to see artists do something different from normal and it gives them a bit of a challenge!

So far it's been really busy every week and we've had amazing sets from Steven Milne, Thomas Foolery, Mike Black, Kathy Shanks and Andy Shanks. King Creosote also played the very first week :gringo:

It's essentially an open mic but with featured artists - this week Captain Face are the big name so come down and watch if you would like. If you want to play just give me a phone 07815938555 or email joseph.bull.04@aberdeen.ac.uk or you could just come along next sunday and say you want to play and you can!

CHEEEEERS!

• 3 weeks later...