aberdeen-music

Neds gettin twatted by cage fighter trannie

ca_gere

Guest Gladstone

Weren't looking for trouble, my arse. This video sums up the mentality of (some of) the youth of today. Wandering about a street picking fights. Fucking dicks.

The dude in the black dress knows how to punch. Two punches takes them clean out, and fully deserved too - pair of twats.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Indeed. Can't stand that kind of scally chest puffing. The dude in the dress dealt with it perfectly... Thump Thump then on with his night.

I am not glorifying violence here but I actually would have preferred to have seen him throw in a few more for good measure. Same with another video posted up yesterday of some topless chav starting on a guy in his own doorway...the 'victim' takes his shit for about 3 minutes solid without reacting, save from pushing his wheelie bin back into position every time the chav tries to push it over. Eventually a 'fight' starts and the bloke floors the ned with 1 punch, and he crawls out of the garden. Only one punch? Come on! 'Sinking to their level' is one thing, but that would involve verbally and physically assaulting an innocent member of the public. Returning the chav's favour with a few solid punches is quite another thing.

yeah, i saw that one too. If he had gone in and given him a beating on the floor he would have come across no better then the guy who started it (in both videos). I don't like violence either but seeing complete bellends getting what they deserve is satisfying. Although for me it's not about the physical pain of gettin a fist to the gob, it's more about getting brought down off that alpha male perch they've put themselves onto and in both videos that's what happens.

Guest Gladstone
I am not glorifying violence here but I actually would have preferred to have seen him throw in a few more for good measure. Same with another video posted up yesterday of some topless chav starting on a guy in his own doorway...the 'victim' takes his shit for about 3 minutes solid without reacting, save from pushing his wheelie bin back into position every time the chav tries to push it over. Eventually a 'fight' starts and the bloke floors the ned with 1 punch, and he crawls out of the garden. Only one punch? Come on! 'Sinking to their level' is one thing, but that would involve verbally and physically assaulting an innocent member of the public. Returning the chav's favour with a few solid punches is quite another thing.

I'm not so sure. Taking a guy out with one punch shows him who's boss.

"Yeah, you can verbally abuse me and give me your shit, but I have the ability to take you down with one solid punch..... whilst wearing a dress."

I think that's more humiliating than getting into a brawl and pummelling them into oblivion. Plus, the more punches you throw, the more chance you have of landing yourself in bother with the rozzers. A one punch take down can be dismissed with provocation or as self defence, but if you follow through with a 10 punch flurry, breaking a cheek bone and their nose, fracturing their skull etc (which is probably what everyone would like to do to these little fuckers), could be "disproportionate" in the eyes of the law. But, a really good beating would teach the little bastards a lesson.

Guest idol_wild

Both of those videos made my day.

Especially seeing the fat chest-puffing cock ring walking down the high street thinking he's the fucking tits.

Then he gets skelped by a guy wearing a dress. It was especially satisfying seeing blood all over his t-shirt afterwards.

Guest Gladstone
This one is brilliant as well. these 2 assholes happy slap some chick and then her boyfriend beats the shit out of them both.

YouTube - 2 on 1 GUY BEATS UP TWO IDIOTS BECAUSE

I've seen that one before. The guy dishing out the kickings is a boxer if I recall. Talk about picking a fight with the wrong person.

That's a nightmare scenario though. Imagine walking down a path minding your own business and some twat slaps your bird in the face. There's two of them and one of you. You HAVE to do something about it, and I probably wouldn't think twice about wading in under those circumstances, because rage would get the better of me. But whenever I'm out or whatever and any hint of trouble arises, I try to diffuse the situation instantly, firstly because I hate fighting, but secondly because you never know what sort of nutcases you could land up scrapping with. To be fair, my wife has a bit of a temper on her and would probably skelp the boy back so it would be 2 on 2 in those circumstances.

If I walked past and one of the guys slapped me, I'd just walk away, but if they slapped my wife, I would just have to do something about it, and probably end up getting filled in...

Sometimes I wish I was a boxer.

I've seen that one before. The guy dishing out the kickings is a boxer if I recall. Talk about picking a fight with the wrong person.

That's a nightmare scenario though. Imagine walking down a path minding your own business and some twat slaps your bird in the face. There's two of them and one of you. You HAVE to do something about it, and I probably wouldn't think twice about wading in under those circumstances, because rage would get the better of me. But whenever I'm out or whatever and any hint of trouble arises, I try to diffuse the situation instantly, firstly because I hate fighting, but secondly because you never know what sort of nutcases you could land up scrapping with. To be fair, my wife has a bit of a temper on her and would probably skelp the boy back so it would be 2 on 2 in those circumstances.

If I walked past and one of the guys slapped me, I'd just walk away, but if they slapped my wife, I would just have to do something about it, and probably end up getting filled in...

Sometimes I wish I was a boxer.

Wise words, I often worry about the same thing! I'm crap at fighting.

I agree. When some loon starts getting physical with you or your missis/mates, it's always a tough one whether or not you should go to town on the chump. He could be a maniac, packing a knife or anything.

I'd feel a little safer if I conducted my daily routine in metal head and torso coverage, like Robocop. His ridiculous strength wouldn't go amiss either. I wish I could get shot to bits by the guy from That 70's Show and be revived as a police cyborg with a human face.

Guest Gladstone
Wise words, I often worry about the same thing! I'm crap at fighting.

I had a few fights as a kid (who didn't...?), and one or two as a 16 year old, plus the odd flare up on the football pitch, and always felt able to handle myself, but having never been anywhere near a fight for more than 10 years, I've no idea if I'd even be able to throw a half decent punch. I'm nae keen to find out either!

A scenario I used to worry about was if a girl started a fight with me. You're not allowed to hit girls, but imagine a relatively tough girl punched you in the face and it hurt. Fucksake. I saw this happen at my school twice. One guy stood and took a beating because he refused to fight back. Got his nose all bloodied up and stuff. Other guy fought back but lost! One of the few fights I had in Academy was with said girl's cousin. I was shiting it in case she started on me - a. because I'm not allowed to fight back, and (more importantly) b. in case she kicked my ass in front of the entire school...

Lad at my school was getting shoved around by this girl who thought she was solid, and was just a cocky shit to boys because they knew they wouldn't hit back, or they'd get called a gay.

After a few shoves, his primal instincts were released. You could almost see the change in facial expression, transforming from "leave me alone" to "fuck this shit", and clouted her right in the mouth. A massive right hook with sweet connection as she didn't expect a reaction, and she was out cold, blood gushing. It was quite magical because no one liked her. A proper mardy bully who no one would go near because most girls were too weak, and the boys didn't want to be called gay. Getting her gob caved in sorted her out good and proper, and she stopped being a massive shit bastard.

Good times.

Lad at my school was getting shoved around by this girl who thought she was solid, and was just a cocky shit to boys because they knew they wouldn't hit back, or they'd get called a gay.

After a few shoves, his primal instincts were released. You could almost see the change in facial expression, transforming from "leave me alone" to "fuck this shit", and clouted her right in the mouth. A massive right hook with sweet connection as she didn't expect a reaction, and she was out cold, blood gushing. It was quite magical because no one liked her. A proper mardy bully who no one would go near because most girls were too weak, and the boys didn't want to be called gay. Getting her gob caved in sorted her out good and proper, and she stopped being a massive shit bastard.

Good times.

A few years ago I was out with my mate Gary in Fraserburgh and he got into an argument with this guy. The guy's gobby bitch of a girlfriend was mouthing off from behind him, trying to wind them both up and just making the situation worse, but it never really got beyond a bit of pushing and shoving. Just as it was all dying down, the girlfriend decided to wade in and start punching my mate, she was kicking him, scratching him, pulling his hair and he was just backing off trying to get away from her and telling her to stop it. She then kneed him REALLY HARD in the balls. As he was about to hit the deck he just, out of the blue absolutely slugged the bitch with a haymaker Evander Holyfield would be proud of, right in the face. He then pegged it, nursing his bruised balls. Out cold she was. She ended up getting taken away in an ambulance. I was watching it all from a kebab shop across the road.

I would never hit a woman, but I did have a wry smile when he decked her. She was a dick. Later he just shrugged it off. "She fucking deserved it, you shouldn't hit a man in the balls". I pretty much agree with him.

A few years ago I was out with my mate Gary in Fraserburgh and he got into an argument with this guy. The guy's gobby bitch of a girlfriend was mouthing off from behind him, trying to wind them both up and just making the situation worse, but it never really got beyond a bit of pushing and shoving. Just as it was all dying down, the girlfriend decided to wade in and start punching my mate, she was kicking him, scratching him, pulling his hair and he was just backing off trying to get away from her and telling her to stop it. She then kneed him REALLY HARD in the balls. As he was about to hit the deck he just, out of the blue absolutely slugged the bitch with a haymaker Evander Holyfield would be proud of, right in the face. He then pegged it, nursing his bruised balls. Out cold she was. She ended up getting taken away in an ambulance. I was watching it all from a kebab shop across the road.

I would never hit a woman, but I did have a wry smile when he decked her. She was a dick. Later he just shrugged it off. "She fucking deserved it, you shouldn't hit a man in the balls". I pretty much agree with him.

That is a right good story. She sounds like one of those sort of girls who is completely exempt from the "can't hit girls" rule. It's good to hear that someone, somewhere is giving them a fully deserved slapping about.