aberdeen-music

Singer and bass player wanted for rock cover band

HappyCat

Two lapsed-rockers would like to try to get their mojo back and require the assistance of a competent singer and bass player.

We're brothers in our mid-to-late thirties with plenty of previous experience playing drums and guitar. We like our music rocky, but we have no illusions of achieving fame and fortune - we just want to play some good music and have some fun.

So, we're looking for two like-minded, and preferably similarly aged people to complete our unfinished line-up.

Music we like ranges from classic rock (such as Led Zeppelin and Rainbow) and the lighter end of rock (such as Feeder and Stereophonics) through to harder rock (such as Foo Fighters and Wolfmother) touches on the lighter side of metal (such as Iron Maiden and Scorpions) and includes a sprinkling of more esoteric stuff along the way (such as Biffy Clyro, Fall Out Boy, Reef and Incubus)

If you're interested please contact either:

Iain Broad (IainB)

Alan Broad (HappyCat)

Hey guys,

I play Bass and Id be keen to give it a go. Im in my mid Thirties, have played in bands before and like the rockier side of music. Infact, im a bit partial to the heavier side of rock too.

I listen to the likes of Foo fighters, Fall out Boy, Audioslave, NIN, Aerosmith, Thin Lizzy, Faith No More, The Cult, AC/DC, David Bowie, KOL, Killers, Radiohead, Van Halen, Jimmy Eat World, Blink 182, SoundGarden, 36 Crazy Fists, S.O.A.D, Korn, Rammstein, Tool, Anthrax, Marylin Manson, GN'R, Deftones, Alice in Chains, Lamb of God, American Head Charge, Raging Speedhorn, Slayer,Machine Head etc etc.

Ive got my own gear and can practise most evenings and weekends.

Give me a shout back if your interested.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...