aberdeen-music

Mobile site has stopped working

Lemonade

I've been using it for months with no problems but as of Saturday it has stopped working. When I try to get onto the m.aberdeen-music.com site I get this error message:

Site error: the file /big/dom/xaberdeen_music/www/mobile/GetForum.php requires the ionCube PHP loader ioncube_loader_line_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

PHP was recently upgraded and the ionCube module appears to have been missed off. I've asked the systems administrators to correct this problem.

P.S. There is actually a new version of the mobile site software that I'll be installing later this week. Don't think it adds anything too exciting but I'll let you know once it's uploaded.

• 4 months later...

Meh, PHP has been upgraded and they've forgotten to put ionCube back in. Thanks for bringing it to my attention - I'll get the web hosts onto the case.

There is an updated version of the mobile site available as well so I'll get that installed once it has been fixed. Should add a few more little new features and improvements.

Guest Gladstone
Ooh it's gone all funcy. Off to explore.... :up:

What's different about it? I don't use it too often, but just out of interest I clicked onto it on my iphone, and it looks exactly the same as it always has (for me).

What's different about it? I don't use it too often, but just out of interest I clicked onto it on my iphone, and it looks exactly the same as it always has (for me).

That's because you're an ignoramous.

Are you using the actual mobile site, or just the regular site but from a mobile? Cos I'm talking about the actual mobile site at m.aberdeen-music.com which is basically just text and very little else.

It now tells you the last poster in a thread, a posting time, it has a bunch of links at the bottom of each thread and it shows you the next three threads in the forum when you're in a thread so you can jump to it quickly.

Guest Gladstone
That's because you're an ignoramous.

Are you using the actual mobile site, or just the regular site but from a mobile? Cos I'm talking about the actual mobile site at m.aberdeen-music.com which is basically just text and very little else.

It now tells you the last poster in a thread, a posting time, it has a bunch of links at the bottom of each thread and it shows you the next three threads in the forum when you're in a thread so you can jump to it quickly.

I am using m.aberdeen-music.com

I didn't click past the opening screen though...

I now see the changes - quite cool actually.