aberdeen-music

innovation in aberdeen

Cloud

Guest Stripey
Excellent. Thanks for the info.

You Stripey can fuck off. Professionals of any kind don't speak to other people like that.

I think you are a 14 year old fantasist with a personality disorder who plagarises all his info off web sites.

I've tried to be fair and even nice to you but you cannot relate to anyone or anything so I will henceforth ignore you. Die alone you adolescent muppet.

HAHAHAHAHahahaha. Don't be so bitter Ibid, you couldn't be more wrong about me. I wasn't aware that it was a crime to be educated, sorry if you find that hard to believe. Ignore to your hearts content :up:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not wrong about you. You're not educated. You're ignorant, foolish, twisted and a dysfunctional cunt.

Don't you dare address me directly again.

End of message.

ps. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest Sundaram
I'm not wrong about you. You're not educated. You're ignorant' date=' foolish, twisted and a dysfunctional cunt.

End of message.

ps. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote']

Presuming that you are right in your presumption that he is a 14 year old, you as a 40 odd year old man aren't handling yourself very well now are you?

This makes me laugh greatly, thanks! :up:

Presuming that you are right in your presumption that he is a 14 year old' date=' you as a 40 odd year old man aren't handling yourself very well now are you?

This makes me laugh greatly, thanks! :up:[/quote']

He requires a good spanking.

And you encourage him.

Guest Stripey
I'm not wrong about you. You're not educated. You're ignorant' date=' foolish, twisted and a dysfunctional cunt.

End of message.

ps. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote']

I know it can be intimidating for an older person to meet someone with a superior intellect and wider sphere of knowledge, who is half their age, but really, you just have to accept it. If you think I am 14 and make everything up and plagiarise what I know from websites, thats fine by me, if it makes you feel less insecure. I'm not the one living in a fantasy world here ;)

Hasn't this thread degenerated somewhat. I still wouldn't let my music computer near an internet connection, until I can afford that fantasy G5 with Logic (v.9 by that time probably), and can sacrifice it to corruption with an easy mind.

And as for these wars of words, I think the dissing should be more, um..INNOVATIVE, just like the supposed subject of this thread. If anyone wants to judge the level of innovation in AKA the Fox, we are playing a couple of gigs in August, see for yourself. (NB gig not available as webcast)

Guest Stripey
Hasn't this thread degenerated somewhat. I still wouldn't let my music computer near an internet connection' date=' until I can afford that fantasy G5 with Logic (v.9 by that time probably), and can sacrifice it to corruption with an easy mind.

And as for these wars of words, I think the dissing should be more, um..INNOVATIVE, just like the supposed subject of this thread. If anyone wants to judge the level of innovation in AKA the Fox, we are playing a couple of gigs in August, see for yourself. (NB gig not available as webcast)[/quote']

Yeah this thread is dead.

Even if your computer isn't on the internet, whats stopping you making recordings of your gigs, mp3'ing them, then putting them on a usb pen drive or cd etc and uploading them from another computer?!

I know it can be intimidating for an older person to meet someone with a superior intellect and wider sphere of knowledge' date=' who is half their age, but really, you just have to accept it. If you think I am 14 and make everything up and plagiarise what I know from websites, thats fine by me, if it makes you feel less insecure. I'm not the one living in a fantasy world here ;)[/quote']

:laughing: Oh dear God!!!! The best yet!!!! Intimidating!!!? Sides Splitting!!! Superior

intellect??! Wider Sphere of Knowledge???!!! Oh the tears!!!!

:laughing: Insecure???! The staff will love that one! They do have a good laugh

at you. I tell them that's what happens when someone is impotent and

never meets real people. A curious mix of pity and derision.

I did consider having you tracked down,(through webair, isn't it?) and posting your name and address on here so that the Aberdeen troglodytes, as you so charmingly called them, using your superior intellect no doubt, could find you and give you a severe kicking. But I've never believed that violence solved anything. Besides, the REAL IT professionals that I employ have better things to do with my time than track down one of Thatcher's selfish children and it would grant you a significance that you don't deserve.

So you huff and you puff laddie. If you like I'll PM your name and address to you.

I'm off on holiday today for a few weeks. Perhaps I'll forget about you while I'm gone.

X-(

I did consider having you tracked down' date='(through webair, isn't it?) and posting your name and address on here so that the Aberdeen troglodytes, as you so charmingly called them, using your superior intellect no doubt, could find you and give you a severe kicking. But I've never believed that violence solved anything. Besides, the REAL IT professionals that I employ have better things to do with my time than track down one of Thatcher's selfish children and it would grant you a significance that you don't deserve.

So you huff and you puff laddie. If you like I'll PM your name and address to you.

I'm off on holiday today for a few weeks. Perhaps I'll forget about you while I'm gone.

X-([/quote']

See, you are just scaring me now. Why do you actually care so much about a few insults?

Remember that some of us here are tech savvy. It's not rocket science to track someone down on the internet in combination with a good bit of social engineering, but it's just not cricket either. Establishing that webair hosts Stripey's domain (using www.arin.net or WHOIS records) is pretty elementary. If you did actually consider doing something with that information, then I suggest you are the one that has issues.

See' date=' you are just scaring me now. Why do you actually care so much about a few insults?

Remember that some of us here are tech savvy. It's not rocket science to track someone down on the internet in combination with a good bit of social engineering, but it's just not cricket either. Establishing that webair hosts Stripey's domain (using [url']www.arin.net or WHOIS records) is pretty elementary. If you did actually consider doing something with that information, then I suggest you are the one that has issues.

I not really bothered by Stripey's insults. It's just a bit of verbal sparring. I would never actually post anyone's name or address on a message board. It's easy to find people but exposing them is a no no and I would never stoop so low. Especially if there's the slightest chance that anyone he's insulted might actually try and hurt him.

Guest Sundaram
I did consider having you tracked down' date='(through webair, isn't it?) and posting your name and address on here so that the Aberdeen troglodytes, as you so charmingly called them, using your superior intellect no doubt, could find you and give you a severe kicking. But I've never believed that violence solved anything. Besides, the REAL IT professionals that I employ have better things to do with my time than track down one of Thatcher's selfish children and it would grant you a significance that you don't deserve.

I'm off on holiday today for a few weeks. Perhaps I'll forget about you while I'm gone.([/quote']

His posts clearly have got to you in some way or you wouldn't feel the need to make such an idiot of your self by posting semi threats!

I thought you were going to ignore him anyways, or are you unable to?

:moody:

Guest tv tanned

posting Stripey's name and address on here?

Probably a ban offence, perhaps just a bitchslapping.

Anyway, it's no biggie, been done before as I recall...

Guest Stripey
:laughing: Oh dear God!!!! The best yet!!!! Intimidating!!!? Sides Splitting!!! Superior

intellect??! Wider Sphere of Knowledge???!!! Oh the tears!!!!

:laughing: Insecure???! The staff will love that one! They do have a good laugh

at you. I tell them that's what happens when someone is impotent and

never meets real people. A curious mix of pity and derision.

X-([/quote']

Wow, you got one of your printer-fixing peons to look at the nic record for my domain name and got an address off it (it's an office, I live in Aberdeen.That isn't my name either.). You must be Really tech savvy! I am quaking in my boots!

You can dismiss it all you like but I *am* a highly skilled IT security consultant. I'm sorry if you find this hard to accept, like I said before, I think you feel insecure about the fact that there are people half your age, with twice your intelligence. You should get a grip and give it a rest, you are behaving like a petty child.

A word of advice. Don't start trying to play those kind of "I've got your address" games with me.

Guest Mr Blastcap

totrash

this thread is gash, yak yak yak u all go. its boring. not as boring as you would all be in person! ha! i mean who cares? total tot-rash of thew highest order!

Ladies and gentlemen' date=' I give you the unequivocal post of the year.[/quote']

Thank you.

If anyone wants to judge the level of innovation in AKA the Fox' date=' we are playing a couple of gigs in August, see for yourself. (NB gig not available as webcast)[/quote']

Where and when are these gigs? A friend whose music taste I trust recommended your band to me, and I've been meaning to make it to a gig ever since.