aberdeen-music

Outdoor Sex In Aberdeen

Kai

heres an idea, book one of musical visions rooms for a couple of hours, no one will walk in, play music through the PA to hide the noises, no one will know unless he sprays his man goo all over the shop :)

That is actually the best idea yet. Thusfar, my 'mate' and his girlfriend have resorted to making use of the Douglas Hotel's dayrate (30 so long as you're out by 5pm), but booking a rehearsal room makes so much more sense. Stick a couple of amps against the door to prevent anyone walking in, plug your iPod through the PA so it sounds like you're playing sweet music, and off you go!

Never. Ever. Going to musical vision.

seriously think musical vision would work better as orgy rooms rather than rehersal rooms, a few scatter cushons and some sensual sounds

you could record it and get a kevin and perry style track with moaning al over it,

shame it won't be your mum though

• 3 years later...
Guest Young Adolesent

Parhill dogging site, dont ask how i know but yes theres one there, follow the lights

also hazlehead park the woods up there seen a few cars up there at night

p.s ive got ahole load of places but dont want others to steal my ideas

Guest Young Adolesent

No im not jake and im not posting shit, just trying to do a good deed and help the poor guy out, and you really cant talk about postong shit min so shhh!.