aberdeen-music

Singer looking for Band

Dawnimo

Hey Folks,

I'm a female singer (and wannabe songwriter, relatively new to the writing part) looking for a band to join. I very recently just sadly finished with a local Aberdeen cover band (one memebr left and we decided to call it a day as things were fizzling out). I've always wanted to get involved in singing with a band using original material rather than covers so i'm putting myself out there to see what there is. I don't mind doing some covers while we work on building up new tunes as long as we are making music. I've a fairly low soulful voice and if you are interested i can let you hear some stuff.

Anyways thats about it for now. Get in touch if you wanna are interested or have and questions etc.

Cheers,

D

I've got quite a low, soulful voice and i've recently been singing alot of chili's, KOL, Biffy, Strokes, Hives stuff with the band i was in. Basically what i'm looking to do would fit into one(or more) of the following genres: Rock/Funk/Punk/Soul/Ska/jazz/Soul

Saying that i'm into so manhy different types of music i'd be willing to try anything to see how it works. I just wanna get back into jammin as soon as possible so any help would be good.

Cheers,

D

• 2 weeks later...