Frightened Rabbit plus support, December 1st @ Warehouse

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Many thanks Steven!

The tickets still haven't arrived, so if there's no sign of them on Monday/Tuesday i'll bring my confirmation email with me on the night.

Any idea on when the first band are due on? I really quite like Moth and the Mirror, so was aiming to get down before they start.

if you dont get your tickets in time mate. dont worry, im working the gig and will likely be deailng with the ticket lists on the night, just bring a copy of your confirmation email and ill sort you out at the door if not there before.

sm

So I could order a ticket tonight then just bring along my confirmation number to get in? Or would I just be as well paying on the door?

One Up have run out of tickets and maybe getting more tomorrow.

In the meantime Ticketweb, HMV, See all have allocations so plenty other sources for tickets.

Sold really well so tomorrow should be a great night.

Frightened Rabbit with a new expanded 5 piece line-up were most enjoyable in Stirling on Saturday, as were The Phantom Band. Moth and The Mirror were okay as well.

Sorry to the PMs' date=' about the ticket, It was an email confirmation, which has went unused!, ticket never arrived, hence, missed the gig!!, anyone else have this problem, if so refund from Ticketweb perhaps..[/quote']
if you dont get your tickets in time mate. dont worry, im working the gig and will likely be deailng with the ticket lists on the night, just bring a copy of your confirmation email and ill sort you out at the door if not there before.

sm

I am required to type eight characters.

Good gig. As Tall As Lions were superb. Frightened Rabbit likewise.

Two disappointments. The sound was appalling. Genuinely dreadful. The bass was drowning out the vocals and the guitar lines for the second half of FRs set.

And Scott's vocals were, shall we say, eclectic! Surrendered to every high note.

Two disappointments. The sound was appalling. Genuinely dreadful. The bass was drowning out the vocals and the guitar lines for the second half of FRs set.

And Scott's vocals were, shall we say, eclectic! Surrendered to every high note.

I'd agree with all of that.

And the stage is far too low. I'm amazed it wasn't changed as part of the recent upgrade.

And the floor is stickier than ever.

Decent gig, but the venue is awful, especially when it's that busy. No offence Steven.

The sound was 10 times better in Dundee last night.