aberdeen-music

Wikipedia's list of worst films ever made

Lemonade

Worst films of this decade list:

ROTTEN TOMATOES: Worst of the Worst 2009

Of that lot I've only seen:

Envy (2004) - undoubtedly the least funny comedy I've ever seen. It truly was a painful experience sitting through that. You'd expect it to be good as well with Ben Stiller and Jack Black in it. Just fucking horrible from start to finish.

Christmas with the Kranks (2004) - which really wasn't that bad. Jamie Lee Curtis was awful in it though. In fact here's what I said about it at the time (although I got the name wrong).

Oh I forgot, I also watched some Xmas movies at the weekend.

Xmas with The Kramps, a Tim Allen vehicle which also reunites Dan Aykroyd and Jamie Lee Curtis. Aykroyd is dependable as ever, but Jamie Lee Curtis is given nothing to do except be neurotic and scream a lot. She's just annoying in it. It was an alright film, not great. Tim Allen and Dan Aykroyd save it.

Killjoy (2000) (V)

Killjoy, thats the worst thing ive seen...I wanted to rip my eyes out!

I thought Envy was ace.

I thought the making of really contextualized it, also being paramount to its greatness; everyone involved thought they were part of this amazing project.

The way the bad guy stayed in charechter in the making of, pure cinematic gold. I wanna watch it again.

Can i borrow it.

Of that lot I've only seen:

Envy (2004) - undoubtedly the least funny comedy I've ever seen. It truly was a painful experience sitting through that. You'd expect it to be good as well with Ben Stiller and Jack Black in it. Just fucking horrible from start to finish.

I expected this to be good, as I expected Jack Black to be a full-on smarmy bell end, which is a character he plays so well. But, he's far too nice and charming. Eugh. Gross.

I thought the making of really contextualized it, also being paramount to its greatness; everyone involved thought they were part of this amazing project.

The way the bad guy stayed in charechter in the making of, pure cinematic gold. I wanna watch it again.

Can i borrow it.

hmmmm I smashed it and put it in the bin haha, it disgusted me to look at it...did Mathew not buy it too?

Worst films of this decade list:

ROTTEN TOMATOES: Worst of the Worst 2009

From that list I've seen -

Basic Instinct 2 - Bad. Like, really bad. Even Sharon Stone's boobs couldn't save it, if we want to get shallow about it.

Johnson Family Vacation - I'm sure I saw this but can't remember much about it.

Swept Away - Can't believe Guy Ritchie made this after lock Stock and Snatch. Amazing how he got quite good again once he got rid of that awful harridan.

Good Luck Chuck - Sex comedy type thing, which is OK if done well but this one = not good.

The Master of Disguise - A recommendation by my other half. Awful.

Killing Me Softly - Several dollops of Heather Graham's boobs can't save it although it did at least make some of it watchable. Joseph Fiennes as hard man just doesn't work for me.

There's a few on there I've thought about watching, perhaps I've had a lucky escape.

Is Nacho Libre on any of these lists? That's got to be one of the worst films I've ever seen.

That film is so irritating! It was built up to be hilarious and it was utter crap!

I walked out of the cinema after about 20 minutes into Miami Vice. I think Colin Farrell is gorgeous but not enough to cover up how gash that film was. A lot of his films are pretty shit, come to think of it...

Out of those 100 in the rotten tomatoes list, I've seen Godsend, The Covenant, Rollerball, Battlefied Earth and Meet the Spartans. I am shamed lol Godsend was boring, The Covenant was hilarious in that the acting was utterly awful, Rollerball I fell asleep half way through; all I remember is it being so bored I was happy to be drifting off to sleep. Battlefield Earth was just dreadful, but I will confess to giggling at Meet the Spartans.

Has anyone seen Outlander with Jim Cavieziel (is that how you spell it?).

Thankfully most of the least best films I've ever seen were so forgettable I can't remember them. I do recall wasting 90 minutes of my wasted life on some rom-com atrocity called Along Came Polly involving Jennifer Aniston and a ferret, or perhaps Jennifer Aniston was the ferret, who knows?

Thankfully most of the least best films I've ever seen were so forgettable I can't remember them. I do recall wasting 90 minutes of my wasted life on some rom-com atrocity called Along Came Polly involving Jennifer Aniston and a ferret, or perhaps Jennifer Aniston was the ferret, who knows?

I watched that on TV the other week when I was hungover, it was absolute rubbish.