aberdeen-music

Mission of Burma last night

framheim

holy bejesus what a gig! from start to finish one of the best performances i've seen in a fair wee while. played for an hour and a half, had bob weston(fae shellac) on loops, and were ferocious and witty and charming and everything you'd want from an ageing yet vital american punk band.

seemed to be having a grand old time there and there was a very good atmosphere all round. support band seachange were a wee bit dull though, some interesting moments but overall nothing special. constantines would've been better, not sure why they pulled out.

worst bit was missing academy fight song(i'd held in a pee for long enough)

best bit was a mass singalong to 'the hits'. particular highlights being that's when i reach for my revolver, trem2, and this is not a photograph.

Guest stuartmaxwell

i have a marketing job in stirling, gonna get somewhere in glasgow, should be cracking though, great gigs all the time!plus can get orwell back on the go too

i have been struggling to get a job up here, so i thought fuck it, just take what i was offered, money is pretty decent!

if you ever need a place to crash give me a shout

Seachange aren't "dull". :(

YMSS supported in London. I couldn't afford to go. :(

they were only a wee bit dull, some bits were good. didn't really like the singer much, the guitarist with the sparkly telecaster seemed to be having fun and there was some exciting moments but overall i didn't think they were that great. constantines would've been ace(album of the year so far imo). the violin player was quite cute though :)