aberdeen-music

New techno venue?

LEE FYVIE

I am looking for a small underground venue, preferably a basement to a pub or club to start a new techno night.

If anyone can think of a possible venue for this please let me know.

I want the venue to be very intimate and cave like to hold a very small number of people to try and start something new and interesting in aberdeen.

I am looking for a small underground venue, preferably a basement to a pub or club to start a new techno night.

If anyone can think of a possible venue for this please let me know.

I want the venue to be very intimate and cave like to hold a very small number of people to try and start something new and interesting in aberdeen.

Cellar 35?

We started Drakes nights down at Cellar 35 - I can not recommend it as it has serious issues, like getting gear in and out, sound levels and a very odd layout. Had a good time down there though, but eventually the down side means you have to move on. Church/Community halls maybe worth a look, or there is always the Neptune - lol.

Went to cellar 35 and its exactly what im looking for. Its underground, its got a funky retro vibe about it and its very intimate. Cheers rock austin for the heads up! Appreciated.

The first night is on the 28th of november and its called localunderground.

Were gonna be playing good quality house, tech house, progressive house and techno all the way.

No cheesey stuff and nothin too hard or fast.

Just music that makes you move.

Cant wait!