aberdeen-music

Cantank...

Soda Jerk

CANTANK on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

So, I recorded this. I've been messing around with harmonising and the overdubbing of harmonies for a while, and I put this together, for a bit of fun. I have more riffs I've yet to structure and commit to tape, as sequencing drums is a long process. Give it a listen, if you like

Instrumental cock rock for nerds to not get laid to. Hopefully it doesn't sound like Dragonforce.

Acoustica Beatcraft for the drums sequencing, and Acoustica Mixcraft to track it all. It's a very basic programme, almost like audacity, but even more stripped down. Oh, and a 5 office microphone from Asda.

I did the bass by plucking along on one string of the guitar, and then pitch shifting it an octave. A botch job indeed.

• 4 weeks later...

Been recording a new song all weekend and this evening. Just finished it and put it up now. It's the one in the middle, "Disemboweler IV". The Myspace built-in mp3-shittifier really crushed the rhythm guitar unfortunately.

The song below it "Thrillhouse" is also relatively new, and not like the other songs. No guitars. Just computery sounds.

CANTANK on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

As you can tell, I like video games and the Simpsons.

Oh and the ZX Comp is out. You can find them in my Top Friends, between Cheryl Cole and Slayer. Buy one!