aberdeen-music

Hardcore dancing vs metal moshing...

xDamerx

Would a Enter Shikari pit look like guys fighting invisible ninjas with glow sticks? I think throwing down looks cool. I used to think it looked stupid, but I was totally into metal then, I'm a lot more into hardcore now and think it's pretty cool. There are some inventive things out there really. Like those Brazilian dudes that dance and throw kicks and shit. I like some of the names as well....shovelling dirt and floor punching! Fuck I'm stupid why did I even make this thread? Haha. either way, hardcore dancing has my vote!

Yeah, people swinging a kick about in a place where people are tightly confined is really cool. What happens if a face gets caught on the end of that kick? Do they just walk it off?

"Throwing down" is possibly the most backwards, illogical thing a human could possibly do. I'd like to say that because the dancer ends up looking like if the stay puft marshallow man was to be electrocuted, it all evens out. But it doesn't. Specially when you get twatted in the gob by someone 'dancing'

Luckily I don't go to hardcore shows anymore, purely because of the primitive nature of the people involved, and the preachy straight edge garbage.

• Upvote 1

Hardcore dancing is quite possibly the most ridiculous gig trend to emerge in the past ten years, but it's pretty hilarious to watch. Some of the little rasclarts get well into it like it's some kinda fine art, like "yo, check the elevation on my roundhouse kick".

Still, if that's what the floppy fringe brigade want to do then I don't really have an issue with it. If you hit me with one of your crazy kicks, though, I'm going to punch you in the haircut.

Hardcore dancing is quite possibly the most ridiculous gig trend to emerge in the past ten years, but it's pretty hilarious to watch. Some of the little rasclarts get well into it like it's some kinda fine art, like "yo, check the elevation on my roundhouse kick".

Still, if that's what the floppy fringe brigade want to do then I don't really have an issue with it. If you hit me with one of your crazy kicks, though, I'm going to punch you in the haircut.

hardcore dancing has hardly emerged in the past ten years.