aberdeen-music

Football Programmes?

Rass

Does anyone know of a good place to sell football programmes? I've found an alarming amount of them in my old room and figure someone out there must have a use for them?

I did google search but there seems to be literally hundreds of sites buying and selling, just wondering if anyone might of had experience with any sites before or suggest a good place to start? Or, i guess ebay is always an option? I'm not hugely bothered about money for them, but i'd be a bit pissed if they ended up being used as hamster bedding!

I figured recent ones will be less 'in demand' than say pre war ones, but i do have like two nearly complete seasons worth - one being a cup winning season, including some away matches and the cup final (which i guess i could part with). So someone might want them?

Oh and before anyone asks, they're all Killie Programmes :up:

Anyone have any recommendations? that is, helpful recommendations, not, 'have a bonfire' or 'use as shit-wipe' :)

Cheers.

Does anyone know of a good place to sell football programmes? I've found an alarming amount of them in my old room and figure someone out there must have a use for them?

I did google search but there seems to be literally hundreds of sites buying and selling, just wondering if anyone might of had experience with any sites before or suggest a good place to start? Or, i guess ebay is always an option? I'm not hugely bothered about money for them, but i'd be a bit pissed if they ended up being used as hamster bedding!

I figured recent ones will be less 'in demand' than say pre war ones, but i do have like two nearly complete seasons worth - one being a cup winning season, including some away matches and the cup final (which i guess i could part with). So someone might want them?

Oh and before anyone asks, they're all Killie Programmes :up:

Anyone have any recommendations? that is, helpful recommendations, not, 'have a bonfire' or 'use as shit-wipe' :)

Cheers.

Drooling here, the thought of a few aways to plug a few gaps never fails to get the pulse going!

As Scorge said, D+D Programmes might be worth a shout as Doug's a Killie man through and through - Redirecting you to D. & D. Programmes, Kilmarnock

Also, Peter Rundo in Dundee is always worth a try at KathPeterRundo

And there's Almondvale Programmes in Edinburgh at Almondvale Programmes - Home Page

There's always Ebay but that's a bit hit and miss and would take a dog's age to list them individually so a job lot might be the best bet, especially if they're only from the last 10-20 years or so.

If all else fails, try to persuade Diesel to start collecting programmes :D. Either way, I wouldn't mind snuffling through that lot myself to see if there's any I need.

Hope that helps.

:up:

Thats awesome cheers guys! I'll send an emaill off to D&D and see what they say!

Either way, I wouldn't mind snuffling through that lot myself to see if there's any I need.

I'll stick a list up if you want? Is there any particular teams/things you may be looking for? Depending on what i get back from D&D i may be looking to keep the home ones as a set but to be honest if theres any you really need for your collection, i'd be happy to help! Like i say, i just want them to go to people who would have use for them! :up:

I'll stick a list up if you want? Is there any particular teams/things you may be looking for? Depending on what i get back from D&D i may be looking to keep the home ones as a set but to be honest if theres any you really need for your collection, i'd be happy to help! Like i say, i just want them to go to people who would have use for them! :up:

It's probably not worth your while listing the lot. Got most of my Killie aways (well, they'd be homes to you) from D+D but if there's any Dunfermline homes ( aways to me) I'd be interested in the dates and I'm almost tempted to take the 1997 Cup Final on principle purely because you beat Them and saved me being sectioned. Peter Rundo's only asking 3 quid for it, I checked his latest list. Some Cup Final progs go sky-high in value, the 1996 FA Cup Final will cost you 96 quid!

It's worth thinking about hanging onto them. They only appreciate in value and could be a worth a good few quid some years down the line. Your call, chimp.

Hell, even completed Panini albums can sell for well over 50 quid these days...

Reeeeeeally? i have a complete one from 1996 now i think about it...

I'll have a rake, i do recall seeing an pars v dons programme somewhere in the midst, mind you, i have never been to east end park in my life so ive no idea when its from. i'll let you know!